Random (non-Jeep) Shit You’re Working On....

Oh gosh, where to start. So I moved into this house last June and have been fixing things since I moved in. Still need to:
  1. Paint the entire house.
  2. Do something with the roof. It has minor wind damage which I have yet to find but the inspectors have mentioned it more than once. I've been looking at coatings vs. just laying a metal roof on tp.
  3. Replace the 30 year old decks.
  4. I have window tint on the way to do the house windows.
  5. Fix the leak in the detached-garage roof.
  6. Get rid of my 400 pound welding table and replace with two of the new HF Titanium welding tables.
  7. I also have a set of pre-cut window tint for my old mini cooper which I've been putting off installing for almost a year.
  8. I have two wooden sheds that the previous owner put in the worst possible spot that I would love to move. But I cannot figure out how just yet.
  9. I'm in the Sierra mountains and fire insurance is almost impossible to get here. So I am looking at ways to fire "harden" the house and garage.
  10. The driveway needs to be repaved.
  11. I have a sheet of aluminum tread plate I got for free which will be made into a tonneau cover for my Wrangler. I'm just about done wire wheeling the surface so I can bed liner it (its polished).
  12. I also have some replacement lockable handles for my recovery gear box in the cargo area. The current lock snapped from the weight of the contents.
  13. I have my street bike torn down to fix the leaking water pump housing and to install an AIS block off plate.
  14. I also have to figure out why my wrangler is death wobbling at ~55 mph, especially when aired down below 25 psi.
  15. Oh yea, I also have to pull the trans and clutch out of the mini to replace the rear main seal since I'm going through half a quart of oil every couple weeks. I should have just done it when I was in there to do ALL of the other leaking oil seals. I just wasn't sure if it was needed since the previous owner just had the clutch replaced. But I guess his mechanic didn't want to take the time.
This post is off topic. Please note that it is supposed to be about things you are working on rather than "I need to reorganize my sock drawer".

Anyone seen the install destructions?
View attachment 407646
Step 1: Fill Gas Tank.
Step 2: Forgot something. Drive Back to Home Depot.
Step 3: You Bought the wrong one.
Step 4: Drive Back to Home Depot.
Step 5: Yeah, that's not going to work.
Step 6: Drive Back to Home Depot.
Step 7: Lunch.
Step 8: Awe Shit.
Step 9: Drive Back to Home Depot.
Step 10: Fuck it. That should work.

Step 1: Fill Gas Tank.
Step 2: Forgot something. Drive Back to Home Depot.
Step 3: You Bought the wrong one.
Step 4: Drive Back to Home Depot.
Step 5: Yeah, that's not going to work.
Step 6: Drive Back to Home Depot.
Step 7: Lunch.
Step 8: Awe Shit.
Step 9: Drive Back to Home Depot.
Step 10: Fuck it. That should work.
Prefer lowes here and been there three times and haven’t even started yet. lol 💪🏽

Top Bottom