Rock lights

JKU-Tom

Installed the platinum burner rock lights up front today. Very easy install. Thanks for the write up Wayalife. Should come in handy for the creepy crawl.

catahoula

Caught the Bug
Ok since I know you were wondering I'll show you mine after following Eddie's write up. I just used two pairs. Thanks Eddie!

ForumRunner_20131007_103245.jpg

ForumRunner_20131007_103325.jpg

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
this reminds me i need to install the set i have sitting, had the burners but going led now.

catahoula

Caught the Bug
Out west. Elkhorn area. Been here 10 years workin for the railroad.

If you ever need any automotive supplies for your rig go see an old friend of mine I use to work with at Redshaw Paint Supply West. He just go a 4 dr White Rubi. Tell Brian that Pete sent ya!:thumb:

catahoula

Caught the Bug
Unfortunately no, I bought this jeep down here when we started over about 5 years ago. I always looked at them every time it was ready to make a change and never did til now. I had an 1986 Ford Bronco with 4" Superlift, Rancho 5000s and 33 BFG's. Nice to have plowing through the county roads after a snow storm.

catahoula

Caught the Bug
I saw a set oh visionx LEDs for 120. Thought that was kinda high compared to the burners.

I do like the price of the burners.

im going to be using the bolt style, not cubes or anything

I was going to get some cube led driving lights. They were very comparable in price to regular ones. The price of the led's will eventually go down and I might make a switch then. Post up some pics when ya do.

JKU-Tom

Question. There is a crossmember that runs between the frame rails right by the rear shocks. It has holes already I could use to mount rock lights. Any reason this would be a bad idea? Thx

catahoula

Caught the Bug
I attached mine to the emergency brake cable mounts in the rear. Not sure on crossmember. I would think it would be alright as long as it did not interfere with suspension componets.

JKU-Tom

Went on the creepy crawl this weekend and a zombie along the trail said nice rock lights. Another great project I got from Wayalife.

Serg5000

Found myself searching for a cheap mod when I came across this thread. I then went to the write-up and realized just how bad I want to do this. I going to attempt getting this done with in days.

Top Bottom