WAYALIFE App Update - Now Available

JAGS

Hooked
Hey Everyone, I just wanted to let you know that a new WAYALIFE App Update is now available! Make sure you go over to the App Store to download the update today!

View attachment 55004

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/wayalife-jeep-forum/id591716208?mt=8

Support for iOS 7 has been added as well as many bug fixes. An update for the Android app will be available very soon as well.

We hope you enjoy it!

Saw this in another thread too. Just downloaded and using now. I like the new look and the notifications are pretty cool.

- Jason

Tigrcky

Be a man get an iPhone

id rather not support a company that gets its software by suing others for good ideas then using those ideas and calling them their own, not to mention androids are way faster then any iPhone, so no thanks i wont "be a man" if that is what is required

JKRandall

id rather not support a company that gets its software by suing others for good ideas then using those ideas and calling them their own, not to mention androids are way faster then any iPhone, so no thanks i wont "be a man" if that is what is required

The iPhone 5s is not only faster but the security and camera is so much more advanced than androids let alone the speech recognition tools, which iPhone upgraded Siri which has pushed apple back into that lead against androids Google Now. Below is a test for response times for games, tablets, and apps which Agawi did, which specializes in tech.

View attachment 55030

JKWrang

The iPhone 5s is not only faster but the security and camera is so much more advanced than androids let alone the speech recognition tools, which iPhone upgraded Siri which has pushed apple back into that lead against androids Google Now. Below is a test for response times for games, tablets, and apps which Agawi did, which specializes in tech.

View attachment 55030

Back on topic. I can't wait for the new app! :)

Sent via secret squirrel underground network.

Tigrcky

View attachment 55030

i wonder who they stole that tech from? :thinking:

rodgerdathug

Hey some lil bug I noticed is when going into advance search by user name it will kick me out not big deal. Other then that great app

Living it one day at a time
FTA
WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom