50% OFF WAYALIFE T-Shirt Inventory Blow-Out Sale [ENDED]

Status
Not open for further replies.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
sale.jpg

Hey Everybody, I just wanted to let you know that we're in the process of doing some cleaning and will be blowing out our entire inventory of WAYALIFE T-Shirts. Sizes and quantities are limited to what we have in stock but, if you can find what you need, it'll now be 50% OFF the retail price!! Click on the link below to take advantage of this sale today:

50% OFF WAYALIFE T-Shirt Inventory Blow-Out Sale!!

David1tontj

Ordered 2!! What a deal!! Comes out to just over 13 bucks a shirt with shipping!!! Thank you so much Eddie!!

05 Tj, long arm, one ton, lockers, winches, 39.5" Iroks

Great Offer. Ordered six one of each except the two that I have already. Also ordered SWMBO one. Christmas present.

Last edited:

JAGS

Hooked
Just my luck, ordered a shirt two weeks ago. Hmmm. Might still order another one or two at 50% or have the wife order as Xmas gift. 👍

- Jason

Just my luck, ordered a shirt two weeks ago. Hmmm. Might still order another one or two at 50% or have the wife order as Xmas gift. 

- Jason

Did the same thing and figured why not. Support the WAYALIFE is how I look at it.:thumb:

Jeeper90

Just ordered the zip hoodie and shirt. Only seen 2 other jk's here on Oahu reppin Wayalife

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using WAYALIFE mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom