WAYALIFE Android App Update - Now Available

Tackerdown

Banned
Woohoo it works awesome .:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::cool:

Sent from my SPH-L720 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Tackerdown

Banned
I hit the link and that the one I used. If you have 2 delete both and then hit the link and down load. Done.

roguejeep008

I hit the link and that the one I used. If you have 2 delete both and then hit the link and down load. Done.

But both apps are laid out differently..or so they were, I haven't had a chance to open the updated one yet...I just noticed that during the drawing last week that the app I was using wasn't showing Eddie's posts about the winner...Which is the one that was updated today...I was using the other

JKWrang

Thanks soooo much!!!!

Edit: check out my comment/rating for the app on play store ;)

Sent via secret squirrel underground network.

Last edited:

Jeep_Dawg08

Well shit.. I downloaded the new app, and lost all my subscribed forum posts.
Lol
Just started playing with it but noticed I only can see so many "lastest" posts.

Jeep_Dawg08

Ok.. scratch that. I figured it all out. Should know better than to look at it with only cpls hrs sleep.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using WAYALIFE mobile app

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Well shit.. I downloaded the new app, and lost all my subscribed forum posts.
Lol
Just started playing with it but noticed I only can see so many "lastest" posts.

i know on my iphone that if i scroll down all the way to the bottom of the "latest post" list it will update as i scroll. then start reading from the bottom up. if you try reading one of the first 20 then try to update the next 20 it will just refresh the first 20 again. hope this helps!

jkrossi

Idk if anyone else is have this problem but ever since the update I can no longer see pictures they all have the broken symbol.

Is there something I need to do?

Samsung S4

Tackerdown

Banned
I installed the new app then un installed the old app and haven't had any issues.

Top Bottom