3 NEW WAYALIFE Decals Now Available!!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Hey Everyone!
For those of you who've been requesting these, I just wanted to let you all know that we now have 3 NEW WAYALIFE Decals available for sale and this is what they look like...

WAYALIFE Star Logo
WAYALIFE-STAR.jpg

WAYALIFE Barbed Wire Logo
WAYALIFE-BARBEDWIRE.jpg

WAYALIFE JK Logo
WAYALIFE-JK.jpg

To order yours today, simply click on the link below:

CLICK HERE TO ORDER WAYALIFE DECALS

:cool:

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
they look sweet! i really like the barbed wire one that was inspired from JKX :thumb:

machinegunmedic

I'm sure you guys have seen the Poison Spyder hood decals. What about a Honey Badger head and maybe the claws, sort of off set looking over the hood. I can see this trust me... Ok going back to my beer.:blush:

GuillaumeC91

Been meaning to ask this for a while, I've always wondered if custom colors could be requested for stickers and decals? I really want to show off the Wayalife community, but I can't seem to settle for the current color options...

Don't follow me, I'm lost too! O|||||||O

IBeHeWhoIsJoshua

Hey Everyone!
For those of you who've been requesting these, I just wanted to let you all know that we now have 3 NEW WAYALIFE Decals available for sale and this is what they look like...

WAYALIFE Star Logo
View attachment 69836

WAYALIFE Barbed Wire Logo
View attachment 69834

WAYALIFE JK Logo
View attachment 69835

To order yours today, simply click on the link below:

CLICK HERE TO ORDER WAYALIFE DECALS

:cool:

Thanks for these options Eddie! Question: Can you see if my order for two black Star Logo went through? Went I hit submit in paypal with my card info it loaded for a bit then showed their homepage without any confirmation.

Hack12

The new stickers look awesome, Eddy!

Any idea if/when you guys will be doing another t-shirt push? I'm dying to see some XL sizes pop up in stock!

Top Bottom