THANK YOU for Watching Wild Wild West

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
In just a little over a month, Part 1 of Wild Wild West has seen over 70,000 views and Part 2 has already seen over 10,000 in just a little over a day!! Thank you so much for watching our film highlighting the 2013 JK-Experience. Cindy and I really appreciate your support.

www1.jpg

www2.jpg

:cool:

sean.m.adams33

Thank you for all the hard work you guys put in to make these inspirational films. You highlight the relationships we build with our vehicles and friends.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Thank you both for the hard work that you put into these! It shows how passionate you guys are and how badly you want to put out a quality product! As Sharkey said the easy part is us watching it! I can't wait to dedicate some time to watch both back to back

Sent from my iPhone

Last edited:
Thank you for putting it out! Surprised to see part 2 was 50 minutes but kept my attention the entire time! Appreciate your and Cindy's work on these videos greatly

SDG

Caught the Bug
Thank you for spending so much time to create such great videos, and also for hosting a place for all of us to gather!!!!

gtony12

Caught the Bug
Eddie and Cindy great job as alway really enjoyed the videos my wife watched and loved them too. :):thumbup:
Can't wait to see what else comes in the future.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

newtdog

Thank you kind sir for making them! When I watch them I get to live vicariously through you...👍

2010 MANGO TANGO SPORT JKU🇺🇸

Angry Aussie

Thank y'all for making these "warren miller" of jeeps movies! They are so entertaining! I love watching them. I watched parts 1&2 all the way through three times this morning!!

Heholua

I believe the pleasure is truly ours! Thank you for the time and effort that goes into these videos, they are awesome!:thumbup:

Top Bottom