ToasterJeep.com - A New WAYALIFE Sister Forum Featuring the All New Jeep Renegade

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
For those of you who are interested in the all new 2015 Jeep Renegade, I'm happy to announce that we have just started a new sister forum called ToasterJeep.com and you can check it out by clicking on the link below:

http://toasterjeep.com

There isn't much to it yet but we will be sure to expand upon it as the need arises. Of course, if you're planning on buying one of these new sub-compact Jeeps, please sign up and become a member of ToasterJeep.com! :cool:

Not sure if I am
Going to get one but I want to be first to get an account.

Sent from my fRuit product using WAYALIFE mobile app

4x4Jesus

Caught the Bug
So Eddie I saw over there that you want a white trail hawk huh? Does this make plan D or E lol. Will be nice having a rig get 20+ mpg

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member

Sharkey

Word Ninja
My son really wants me to buy one and build it up for him. He is only 12 now. I'm thinking about it to use as a commuter for the next four years.

Jeeper Jr.

And the Wayalife empire expands! While I can't say I like the Renegade, I think it's pretty cool Eddie opened a forum for it. Atleast it gives people a place to go for help and community.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
My son really wants me to buy one and build it up for him. He is only 12 now. I'm thinking about it to use as a commuter for the next four years.

:cheesy: You know, 12 becomes 16 in a blink of an eye :crazyeyes:

And the Wayalife empire expands! While I can't say I like the Renegade, I think it's pretty cool Eddie opened a forum for it. Atleast it gives people a place to go for help and community.

And really, that's all we're really doing. Clearly, the Renegade isn't for everyone but, it's still a Jeep to us and for those out there who do want one, I think it'd be helpful to have a place like WAYALIFE where people can focus on building it up. :yup:

jfallon1

I'm sure the overlanding market will go crazy with this thing. I wouldn't mind seeing one decked out with all the bells and whistles being put to the test in the Alaskan wild. (Not hinting towards a JKX type production or anything)

Tigrcky

I gotta be honest at first I thought this was a spoof or a parody of some sort but I'm just going to have fun with it. After the Liberty debacle I really can't take any other type of Jeep seriously.

Sent from my whatchamacallit

Sharkey

Word Ninja
I gotta be honest at first I thought this was a spoof or a parody of some sort but I'm just going to have fun with it. After the Liberty debacle I really can't take any other type of Jeep seriously.

Don't be so short-sighted. Porsche guys used to say the same thing about the Cayenne. Now they can thank the Cayenne's sales numbers for helping to provide R&D money for the next best 911.

Plus, you can't always develop brand loyalty by starting with the $40k+ market. Having a solid entry level performer is good for the entire brand.

Tigrcky

Don't be so short-sighted. Porsche guys used to say the same thing about the Cayenne. Now they can thank the Cayenne's sales numbers for helping to provide R&D money for the next best 911.

Plus, you can't always develop brand loyalty by starting with the $40k+ market. Having a solid entry level performer is good for the entire brand.

Just to prove your point the first jeep I ever owned was a Cherokee

shadow21

Well I thought that they developed brand loyalty with the Patriot, Compass, Cherokee, Liberty..... The thought is cool but this Renegade is a ugly p.o.s it looks like a Mini Cooper and Compass had a baby.

Tigrcky

Well I thought that they developed brand loyalty with the Patriot, Compass, Cherokee, Liberty..... The thought is cool but this Renegade is a ugly p.o.s it looks like a Mini Cooper and Compass had a baby.

Don't forget the commander

Top Bottom