25% OFF WAYALIFE T-Shirt & Hoodie Christmas Sale

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member

Hey everyone, I just wanted to let you all know that all WAYALIFE T-Shirts and Hoodies are now 25% Off until the end of the year!! Supplies are limited and available on a first come first serve basis so be sure to order yours today. For those of you who wish to order multiple items, I will do what I can to package them up together and refund you the difference in shipping if it is possible.

To get started, simply click on the banner above or on the link below:
Click Here to Order Your T-Shirts & Hoodies

Also, by popular demand, we now have our WAYALIFE Stars & Stripes logo available as a 13"x3" decal. This decal is perfect for placement along the rear fender, rear windows, hood or just about anywhere you want. To order one of these decals, simply click on the image or link below:
WAYALIFE-FLAG-DECAL-01.jpg
Click Here to Order Your WAYALIFE Stars & Stripes Decal

Thank you for your support! We hope you have a wonderful Christmas :cool:

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Man you guys clear out the shirts fast!!! I was only 30 mins late lol picked up two cowl decals instead

KingCopperhead

Wife just visited wayalife for the first time lol, she didn't catch the jeep bug but somehow I think Santa is bringing me a stars and stripes Hoodie!

thardy

Banned
Damn it man! Hopefully there's still some Stars and Stripes decals and a hoodie available come Thursday when I get paid.

I'm assuming you guys won't be restocking before the end of the year?

Top Bottom