WAYALIFE Mens T-Shirts Coming Soon!!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Hey everyone, I just wanted to let you know that we are finally having some mens T-shirts made and hope to have them available for sale very soon.

Here's what they'll look like :cool:

WAYALIFE-tshirt-2012-01-blue-front.jpg WAYALIFE-tshirt-2012-01-blue-back.jpg

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
these will be 100% cotton. more than likely, haynes beefy-t or gildan if it matters :yup:

Trembley

I feel the obligatory "Real Men Don't Wear Schmedium Sized Kid Shirts!" Comment is necessary here on that one lol!

Cheers
:beer:

BTW those look great!
:thumb:

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Trembley said:
I feel the obligatory "Real Men Don't Wear Schmedium Sized Kid Shirts!" Comment is necessary here on that one lol!

Cheers
:beer:

BTW those look great!
:thumb:

Ill take 2! Great Job Eddie! Glad to see you building up the WOL brand. I support you 110%

Ill take two "schmediums" hahaha

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
:cheesy: at "Schmedium"

glad you all like the shirt and i apologize if a basic 100% cotton tee is all we can make available. i'm still waiting on a quote but, they'll most likely sell for about $15 + shipping.

i should also note that we're going to try hard and come out with other shirt designs and release them from time to time :yup:

Robar

The Enforcer
i should also note that we're going to try hard and come out with other shirt designs and release them from time to time :yup:

Maybe some Dickies work shirts and a hoodie in some color other than just black??? :idontknow:

Top Bottom