WAYALIFE Shirts Now Available - IN STOCK and Ready to Ship!

CarsonCindy

Administrator
Staff member
Hey everyone!! I just wanted to let you all know that we have both the mens and girls shirts IN STOCK and ready to ship!! Click on the links below to order yours today!!

:thumb:

WAYALIFE MEN'S T-SHIRT, NAVY
SHIRT-WAYALIFE-F.jpg
SHIRT-WAYALIFE-B.jpg

These are 100% cotton navy shirts with white/blue print on the front and white print on the back and are available in men's sizes S, M, L, XL, 2XL and 3XL.

PRICE: $14 + SHIPPING & HANDLING
>> CLICK HERE TO ORDER

WAYALIFE WOMEN'S V-NECK, DARK GRAY HEATHER

VNECK-WOMENS-GRY.jpg

These are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton 48% polyester V-neck shirts with white/pink print on the front and are available in sizes S, M, L, XL and 2XL.

PRICE: $16 + SHIPPING & HANDLING
>> CLICK HERE TO ORDER

:cool:

Prime8

Ordering one for myself and one for the wife. Is there supposed to be $5.95 shipping charge on each shirt, or is there a deduction of one of the shipping charges once I actually place the order?

jku4fun

Ordering one for myself and one for the wife. Is there supposed to be $5.95 shipping charge on each shirt, or is there a deduction of one of the shipping charges once I actually place the order?

Is each shirt a $5.95 shipping charge? Ugh!

Prime8

jku4fun said:
Is each shirt a $5.95 shipping charge? Ugh!

Yeah, that's what I'm thinking... A flat rate box from usps should hold multiple shirts for like $5.00, right?

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
i'm sorry that some of you are having trouble over our shipping & handling costs. i suppose we should have just keep things the way we used to have it and just sell the shirts at a higher price and offer shipping for free.

MTG

Caught the Bug
i'm sorry that some of you are having trouble over our shipping & handling costs. i suppose we should have just keep things the way we used to have it and just sell the shirts at a higher price and offer shipping for free.

:grayno: Nope. Some people will just find a way to bitch about anything.

It probably doesn't get said enough but thanks for taking time to make the shirts...and stickers...and running several jeep forums...offering great advice (for free)...taking time to do helpful write-ups...posting up awesome picture...even better videos...etc...etc...etc. :beer:

gtony12

Caught the Bug

The cost too me to own " wayalife" shirt at $14.00 + $5.95 = $19.95 is not bad. Go to any retail store and pick out a shirt, you will pay more ($24.00 to $30.00). And, it will have nothing to do with owning a JEEP!!!

Last edited:

Prime8

MTG said:

It probably doesn't get said enough but thanks for taking time to make the shirts...and stickers...and running several jeep forums...offering great advice (for free)...taking time to do helpful write-ups...posting up awesome picture...even better videos...etc...etc...etc. :beer:

Thanks for throwing your fellow jeepers under the bus...

MTG

Caught the Bug

You're welcome. :thumb:

Oh, wait, that was probably meant as a slam. In that case...whatever dude. And do not try to hide behind the fellow jeeper stuff when you come on here and bitch about a $6 shipping charge to the two people who have done more for their fellow jeepers than any of us ever will. :crazyeyes:

RGolie13

Thanks for getting the shirts together ordered one for me and one for the wife. Be nice to see some shirts in an under armer type of material next.

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Prime8 said:

MTG said:

Oh, wait, that was probably meant as a slam. In that case...whatever dude. And do not try to hide behind the fellow jeeper stuff when you come on here and bitch about a $6 shipping charge to the two people who have done more for their fellow jeepers than any of us ever will. :crazyeyes:

No kidding. Last time I checked, Eddie and Cindy WERE our fellow jeepers.

JKsix

MTG said:

Yes. Thank you Eddie and Cindy. Y'all are making the jeep world a better place

Prime8

MTG said:

Wowee, such hostility. It was not bitching about a $6 shipping charge. It was mentioning that shipping is the same for one shirt as it is two, yet both shirts are charged. So therefore, as the consumer, it would be just as expensive for me to order one shirt now and one shirt next week as it would be to order both at once. Whereas if I ordered them separate, it would cost Eddie an extra shipping fee, therefore ordering together would cost him less. Hence why my original question was whether the double charge was an error. Then I was attacked about "bitching" when it was actually just a question of simple math and economics...

Top Bottom