PNW - Part 4 Pacific Northwest Countdown Update 02/01/2015

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Being that we haven't been posting up teaser clips of Part 4, I've had a few people contact me about it and I just wanted to post up the following update. Since the release of Part 3, Cindy and I have been burning the midnight oil everyday and are hoping to still get it done and released by Sunday. At this point and time, we can't guarantee it but, it is what we're pushing for. Anyway, I hope you can be patient with us and I will be sure to post up more updates as they become available.

UPDATE 01/31/2015 : 1:55 PM-PST
Hey everyone, I just wanted to let you know that it looks like we will be getting Part 4 done and uploaded on Sunday as planned. Unfortunately, I can't say for sure what time that will be but, we will do our best to get it up and available for viewing around 7:00 PM-PST as we had with all the other parts. :yup:

UPDATE 02/01/2015 : 7:00 AM-PST
Just wanted to say that things are still looking good and as of now, we should still be looking at a 7:00 PM-PST release of Part 4 or there about. So, as of now, this is the official 12 countdown... give or take a few :D

Sequence 01.Still014-wal.jpg

Don't forget to click on the link below, guess the total time for all 4 Parts and get a chance at WINNING a WAYALIFE cap and T-shirt:

Click HERE to WIN a WAYALIFE Cap & T-Shirt

We look forward to seeing you here on WAYALIFE tomorrow and hope you'll enjoy our final presentation :thumb:

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
i like being in the dark better anyway ;) thanks for the update eddie! cant wait for what part 4 has in store!

JAGS

Hooked
Well, I want my money back for the advanced viewing ticket I purchased. ;):cheesy:

Knowing the outcome will be awesome, take whatever time you need to get it done. Not to speak for everyone, but I think we know how much time and energy it takes to get the countless hours of footage edited and not to mention the uploading to YT. I'll be watching, whether that be Sunday or whenever. :yup:

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
Lol I think this is a better form of teaser! As always, and thank you for keeping us informed.

thardy

Banned
Thanks for letting us know. We all know it will definitely be worth the wait! Thanks for everything you two do!

bkac

Caught the Bug
Can't wait but sit back and breath for a minute! We can wait a bit longer! Great job on the past 3!

Mastermind

The anticipation of the last one is.... Exciting to say the least.

Have no fear, some people are going to be watching some football game on sunday. A post-season game? I guess, but I don't know. I'll be anxiously watching for the WAL email to pop in whenever you finish :clap2:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
UPDATE 01/31/2015 : 1:55 PM-PST
Hey everyone, I just wanted to let you know that it looks like we will be getting Part 4 done and uploaded on Sunday as planned. Unfortunately, I can't say for sure what time that will be but, we will do our best to get it up and available for viewing around 7:00 PM-PST as we had with all the other parts. :yup:

View attachment 122043

Don't forget to click on the link below, guess the total time for all 4 Parts and get a chance at WINNING a WAYALIFE cap and T-shirt:

http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?23977-WIN-a-WAYALIFE-Cap-amp-T-Shirt!!

We look forward to seeing you here on WAYALIFE tomorrow and hope you'll enjoy our final presentation :thumb:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Just wanted to say that things are still looking good and as of now, we should still be looking at a 7:00 PM-PST release of Part 4 or there about. So, as of now, this is the official 12 countdown... give or take a few :D

Top Bottom