NEW WAYALIFE Forum Update!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Hey Everyone, I just wanted to let you all know that Cindy and I made an update to the WAYALIFE forum software! Please note that changes can only be seen from a desktop computer and that you may need to clear your cookies to see it. Also, an update to both our Apple and Android apps will be coming your way soon. :cool:

RMC2

Caught the Bug
I got on this morning and was thinking what the #=[[. Confused me. It doesn't help that I have been having a vision problem.

The new look is pretty, but I think I like the old one better. This one is kinda dark. But, it's not my site to decide.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
I personally really like the new theme. it fits perfectly in the direction of all the new logos Cindy and Eddie have come up with.

jeeeep

Hooked
I like the new look and the dark shading but it's a little too gloom n doom dark. I would've gone just a tad lighter but as mentioned before, not my site :beer:

the darker does make it easier to read :thumb:

XJWilson's

I like it. Looks really clean and easy to see what's going on. I use the mobile app most of the time so I did not see it tell this thread popped up.

Top Bottom