COUNTDOWN to SNAKE EYES

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I just wanted to let you all know that Cindy and I are doing a final proof of SNAKE EYES now. If all looks good, we'll get it exporting and then start it uploading onto YouTube. Both the export and upload will most likely take a few hours a piece but, IF all goes well, it could be up and available to watch by late this afternoon to early this evening. Anyway, I just wanted to keep you all in the loop and will post updates on this thread as we get closer to the release.

SNAKEEYES-cover.jpg

:cool:

jedg

arghhhh!!!! I was ready to watch this for my lunch break... guess I can hope for my supper break... I fixed a roast beef sandwich (with sharp cheddar) and cracked open a PBR... shoot!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
File exporting now. Should take a couple of hours but after that, we should be able to upload it :yup:

Gadget

Caught the Bug
Eddie, you do realize with these videos you have created a whole community of addicts just waiting on their next fix[emoji16]

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
LOL!! Well, I do hope we're able to live up to some of the expectations you all have. Just in case it sucks, I should remind you all that this film was made from footage that was taken from a few years back. Since that time, we've learned a thing or two and hope you all can be understanding of that :crazyeyes:

TLC Offroad

LOL!! Well, I do hope we're able to live up to some of the expectations you all have. Just in case it sucks, I should remind you all that this film was made from footage that was taken from a few years back. Since that time, we've learned a thing or two and hope you all can be understanding of that :crazyeyes:

Eddie I'm sure it will suit the Itch for a New Video, Even your older ones were Fantastic so no let will be here :thumb:

Top Bottom