HAPPY JEEPIN NEW YEAR from WAYALIFE!!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member

HAPPY NEW YEAR

May all of you have a wonderful 2016 filled with tons of cool new mods for your Jeep
and awesome wheeling adventures all year long!

Your friends at WAYALIFE,
Eddie & Cindy

:celebrate::celebrate::celebrate:

gxsanchez

Thank you Eddie for this past year. Looking forward to a new year of sound advice, great videos, and some fun out on the trails in 2016 .

RodCyn

Wishing you, Cindy and the rest of the gang a very Happy New Year.

wq9aKB.jpg

Fridge81

Happy new year to all of you!

If you're going to be out on the trail, please have some fun for me! I'm currently trapped at a car plant shut down in Missouri and won't be able to be home or near my family or jeep😢😭

JeepJeep75

No dislikes here!! [emoji4] seriously though, I have really learned a lot from Wayalife and am looking forward to learning a lot more in the years to come. Thanks to all the great people here, and happy new year to all. Even the "dislikers"! [emoji12]

amazonica

Happy New Years!

Wishing all of the jeep peeps out there a very Happy New Years! Thanks for all of the videos and advice. You guys are the BEST!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
And que the "dislike" crowd.

Happy New Year!

:cheesy: LOL!! Just for that, I had to go and look and wouldn't you know...

dislike.jpg

I kind of feel honored that the haters out there are so obsess with everything we do and to the point where they have to make sure and "dislike" a video within minutes of posting it :crazyeyes:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Happy new year to all of you!

If you're going to be out on the trail, please have some fun for me! I'm currently trapped at a car plant shut down in Missouri and won't be able to be home or near my family or jeep

Well that just sucks! I'm sorry to hear that and hope you can get home to your family soon.

RDE2ROK

HAPPY NEW YEAR to all, I hope this new year brings good health, laughter and happiness to all in our jeep family.:beer:

rinkishjk

:cheesy: LOL!! Just for that, I had to go and look and wouldn't you know...

View attachment 180160

I kind of feel honored that the haters out there are so obsess with everything we do and to the point where they have to make sure and "dislike" a video within minutes of posting it :crazyeyes:

Shocking! Happy new year to you, Cindy and the rest of your family!

Top Bottom