COMING 01/02/2013 - HEARTLAND : The 2012 JK-Experience Part 1

CarsonCindy

Administrator
Staff member
I know a lot of you have been waiting for this to come out for quite some time now and, I'm happy to announce that Part 1 of HEARTLAND - The 2012 JK-Experience WAYALIFE film will be released on YouTube Wednesday, January 2, 2013!!

DSC03338.jpg

GCM 2

Memories ;(

Well, since the date of release is getting closer I was looking back at all the JKX 2012 photos in the Project JK gallery and the ones I took along the journey as well. I also took the time to re-map the route we drove, mine starting at Off Road Evolution in Fullerton, CA and ending in Scottsdale, AZ.......holy cow did we log some miles in those days! I love the epic events :rock:

Pavel9934S

So bad I was never there can be but i wish you all enjoy and look forward to the dokumentation / video beatiful !!!!
Many, many greetings to USA from Switzerland !!!!! :thumb::thumb::thumb:

Pavel

MTG

Caught the Bug
Well, since the date of release is getting closer I was looking back at all the JKX 2012 photos in the Project JK gallery and the ones I took along the journey as well. I also took the time to re-map the route we drove, mine starting at Off Road Evolution in Fullerton, CA and ending in Scottsdale, AZ.......holy cow did we log some miles in those days! I love the epic events :rock:

"in those days!" LOL! You make it sound like it was years ago. But with as busy as I was in the Fall, I have to agree that it does seem like forever ago...hard to believe it was only ~3 months ago.:crazyeyes:

GCM 2

"in those days!" LOL! You make it sound like it was years ago. But with as busy as I was in the Fall, I have to agree that it does seem like forever ago...hard to believe it was only ~3 months ago.:crazyeyes:

Yep, it seems so long ago, not sure why though only three+ months ago. Anyway, I was checking the Project JK Facebook photos and saw this sweet ass shot of Moby. I want to say this is the hill that just as front the tires reached the top, you had to be on the brakes hard since there really was no top! You would go over on to the back side of the hill sliding into what was an immediate 90 degree left hander at the bottom. I also think I remember your rig not wanting to stop at the top here!

Attachments

• image-2075903639.jpg
    image-2075903639.jpg
    401.5 KB · Views: 59

MTG

Caught the Bug
GCM 2 said:
Yep, it seems so long ago, not sure why though only three+ months ago. Anyway, I was checking the Project JK Facebook photos and saw this sweet ass shot of Moby. I want to say this is the hill that just as front the tires reached the top, you had to be on the brakes hard since there really was no top! You would go over on to the back side of the hill sliding into what was an immediate 90 degree left hander at the bottom. I also think I remember your rig not wanting to stop at the top here!

That's not the hill, but I know which one you are talking about. And yeah, I was on the brakes the whole way down and there was no stopping.

Top Bottom