WooHoo - 5,000 Members!!

CarsonCindy

Administrator
Staff member
WooHoo! :wings: We just hit 5,000 members!! Thanks to all of you for being part of this WAYALIFE!! :thumb:

5000-members.jpg

Attachments

• WAYALIFE-shotglasses.jpg
    WAYALIFE-shotglasses.jpg
    352 KB · Views: 755

Skid_Kid

It really is. Kind of amazing how quickly this place is growing and really, all thanks to guys like you :thumb:

You and Cindy have done an amazing job, from all the write ups, pictures, videos, swag and setting up suds & grubs in various locations. Both of you have made a place and community for others to feel at home in. Thank you Eddie and Cindy!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

my_jk

You and Cindy have done an amazing job, from all the write ups, pictures, videos, swag and setting up suds & grubs in various locations. Both of you have made a place and community for others to feel at home in. Thank you Eddie and Cindy!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

I second that :D Thank you guys for making a great place to hang out and meet new people.

Last edited:

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Awesome! Glad to be a part of the community. Made some good friends here and like to learn and have fun everyday.

AMGrider

Wish you had some nice rocks glasses as well for the scotch sippers, but I guess I can act like a college student again.

1yellowjk

cool beans!
I have shot glasses from all over the world and the places I have deployed to, Yet I don't have any WAYALIFE ones :)

SoCalDozer

Great job on the site! I have always loved this site ever since I became i member. it just has something the others dont.
Keep up the good work!

Top Bottom