HONEY BADGER Decals Now Available!!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
By popular demand, we now have the famous WAYALIFE HONEY BADGER available for sale as a black and white die-cut decal. Much like the one made for the Mopar Underground, this decal is intended to be affixed to the lower corner of your windshield as shown below but really, it can be placed just about anywhere. Supplies are limited so be sure to orders yours today :cool:

BUY NOW : WAYALIFE Honey Badger Decal

MTG

Caught the Bug
Any chance you can bring some this weekend? :yup:

Edit: Ordered one. If you can bring it great, if not great.

Last edited:

dan5777

Where can I order a large Honey Badger Shirt and 2 Honey Badger stickers. Are you all ready out of stock of these?

dan5777

Ok thanks, a day late and a dollar short this time. Maybe next time I can add the Honey Badger shirt to my Wayalife collection.

Serg5000

Finally got to see one of those little guys. Man are they fast. It was messing with a snake. Couldn't stick around to see the out come.

bob-o12jk

Banned
Just got mine in the mail and ripped it open as if I was a lil' kid again on Christmas morning lmao :D
1371164999063.jpg

Sent from my EVO using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

JAGS

Hooked
Just got my badger decal along with a few other decals and the new black shirt. Happy times!!!

mrmet1983

Was real close to getting the honey badger decal but went with a shirt and two JK side decals

Sent from my JK

Trembley

Just ordered mine...I don't generally do forum stickers, but this one is unobtrusive enough to suit my tastes!

Top Bottom