NEW - WAYALIFE Star Logo Black T-Shirts - NOW AVAILABLE!!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
By popular demand, I'm happy to announce that we now have our army star logo on a black T-shirt!! These are a really nice 100% cotton shirts made by Gildan and are available in a mens size Small, Medium, Large, XL and 2XL and 3XL. These are all currently IN STOCK and READY TO SHIP but, supplies are limited so be sure to order yours today. Below is a sample of what they look like...

WAYALIFE-BLACK-STAR-BACK.jpg

WAYALIFE-BLACK-STAR-FRONT.jpg

>> Click HERE to Order Yours Today

:cool:

mrmet1983

Ordered one of these well I thought I did and instead received a honey badger shirt but I like it so much I'm just going to keep it anyway lol

Sent from my JK

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Ordered one of these well I thought I did and instead received a honey badger shirt but I like it so much I'm just going to keep it anyway lol

Sent from my JK

Really?? I really am so sorry about the mix up and appreciate your willingness to keep what you got.

mrmet1983

Really?? I really am so sorry about the mix up and appreciate your willingness to keep what you got.

Not a problem at all I wanted both so you just made my Decision for me lol it's a great shirt. Now I just have to order another one ohh what a shame lol.

Sent from my JK

Top Bottom