Do those Monster Masher tires and 12,000lb. winch get you to the supermarket for Wonderbread?

Clearskies

Caught the Bug
Thanks for the positive responses.. For me this post is all about sharing with my Wayalife friends something that was really enjoyable... :clap2:

danford.lau

Caught the Bug
Nice write up . We did the more touristy parts of DV last Feb and loved it . Didn’t find any hardcore wheeling but sure was fun bombing down dirt roads and throwing dust up on sedans as we passed

IMG_8727.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

wibornz

Nice photos and nice video. Thanks for sharing.

I love Death Valley. I have never Jeeped there, but look forward to doing so. I have done DV by car and motorcycle. I actually got rained on twice in one day while riding my motorcycle across DV. Dante Overlook is spectacular.

Rain is Death Valley

Clearskies

Caught the Bug
Thanks Don. Looks like a great trip in an area I’d like to explore some day.

You're welcome. It's a cool place on or off pavement

Lots of great stuff to see out there. Thanks for the post

This is a great time of year to explore too.

Nice write up . We did the more touristy parts of DV last Feb and loved it . Didn’t find any hardcore wheeling but sure was fun bombing down dirt roads and throwing dust up on sedans as we passed

View attachment 315756

There is some fairly hardcore stuff. I'd like to get a trip together with some built rigs a explore some of the harder stuff
A trip down memory lane. We used to go to DV one or two times a year. Haven't been in a while. [emoji106]

Sent from my SM-G900V using WAYALIFE mobile app
Time to go then
Nice photos and nice video. Thanks for sharing.

I love Death Valley. I have never Jeeped there, but look forward to doing so. I have done DV by car and motorcycle. I actually got rained on twice in one day while riding my motorcycle across DV. Dante Overlook is spectacular.

Rain is Death Valley

Awesome, I'll have to put Dante Overlook on the list

Top Bottom