Corral Canyon Sidewinder & 911A Trail Run

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
It's totally crazy but, in spite of the fact that we announced a run up to Corral Canyon just a day and a half before, we still managed to round up no less than 15 rigs to join us. Being a bit of a bigger group than we were anticipating, we decided to just focus our efforts on running the Sidewinder Trail but, as luck would have it, everything went without a hitch and with plenty of light left in the day, we decided to run the new 911A as well. Here are a few photo highlights from our trip, I hope you enjoy.

Meeting up at the 4-Corners staging area and airing down...
main.php

main.php

Working our way on to the Sidewinder Trail...
main.php

main.php

Everyone having some fun climbing the ledge...
main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

Moving on to the next obstacle...
main.php

Everyone coming down the slide...
main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

Only a couple of people tried to take the hard line out of Sidewinder and the first of which was Cindy...
main.php

main.php

main.php

Moochie made it up as well but unfortunately, I was spotting him and wasn't able to grab any shots. I know there were other people taking pictures and hope they got a few of him. Here's a shot of Dale trying his hardest to come up before finally backing down and calling it a day...
main.php

Having some fun flexing out on the last obstacle...
main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

Off our first trail of the day and having some lunch...
main.php

More pics below...

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
After lunch, we decided to get one more run in and headed out to the new trail, 911A...
main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

Stopping for a bit to make a few tailpipe modifications...
main.php

On the move again...
main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

Finishing up the trail...
main.php

Time to air up...
main.php

And finally, making a stop over at the El Cajon Brewery to stuff our faces with some tasty suds and grub...
main.php

CHEERS to a great day!!
main.php

Until next time...
main.php

Thanks to everyone who joined us on this super fun run! We had a great time with all of you and look forward to doing this again soon. To see more pics from the trip, simply click on the link below:

Corral Canyon Sidewinder & 911A Trail Run Photo Gallery

:cool:

Moochie

Thank you Eddie & Cindy for taking and posting up all these photos. You did a great job of leading us on another successful run! :)

Last edited:

JeepFan

Hooked
Steph and I are so glad we made it out to this run. It was great to wheel and hang out with great friends. :yup: Thank you Eddie and Cindy for everything you guys do for the WAYALIFE. The pics are amazing like always...:thumb::thumb:

Oh...and thanks to you guys, Steph has me looking for Brown Suga... :cheesy: :crazyeyes: I never thought I would see the day when Steph would try drinking beer. :doh:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
With a BIG Thanks to Tony for sending me some pics that Stephanie took, here are some shots of both Cindy going up the last obstacle on Sidewinder from behind...

069.JPG

070.JPG

071.JPG

onetanjk

Bummed I missed out on after run festivities, didn't realize cb wasn't hooked up to antennae till I got home. Late cheers!

Sent from my ADR6410LVW using WAYALIFE mobile app

Moochie

Bummed I missed out on after run festivities, didn't realize cb wasn't hooked up to antennae till I got home. Late cheers!

We didn't know we were going to eat until after airing up and decided to do it just before leaving the rest stop.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
that is a really cool obstacle, it looks like smooth cement :thumb:

It's a fun one but nothing like what you were playing on over the weekend :crazyeyes:

I think I'll call my JK, Smokey. :)

I like it :thumb:

We didn't know we were going to eat until after airing up and decided to do it just before leaving the rest stop.

What Moochie said - the beers was a last minute thing that we came up with after we finished airing up :beer:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Oh...and thanks to you guys, Steph has me looking for Brown Suga... :cheesy: :crazyeyes: I never thought I would see the day when Steph would try drinking beer. :doh:

Sorry, I think I missed this one earlier but, wanted to say, you're welcome :beer: :thumb: :crazyeyes: :D

GetOut

I look at the pictures here and think to my self why did I ever leave the SW portion of the country. Especially when I see no doors, topless, etc while the high here did not even make it into double digits today, and the wind chill took it into negative land :doh:

Top Bottom