JK's JK Rubicon Build

Status
Not open for further replies.
The shout out to all the locals in Fresno and Clovis area.

I for sure agree that the locals should meet up.

Ok I'm in.. Will be home in a couple weeks.. Anyone want my "already cut" fenders? I've got a set of metalcloaks going on as soon as I get home. Cant have jk's jk looking better than mine,lol

Sent from my DROID4 using WAYALIFE mobile app

JK's JK

Banned
Ok I'm in.. Will be home in a couple weeks.. Anyone want my "already cut" fenders? I've got a set of metalcloaks going on as soon as I get home. Cant have jk's jk looking better than mine,lol

I'm for sure believe your Jeep will look better than the Jeep I own. We'll have to see if we could get together in a few weeks or so.

If the Mrs keeps barking like a dog we could be home sooner. Cant make Jeep mod money being sick at home,lol. Hey, I'm only teasing about who's is better looking, yours is looking pretty darn good.:thumbup: I have to look at those pics again, I'm thinking previous owner of mine added skid plates, I have a huge arse belly plate that I didnt see on yours. Also, I couldnt resist, I bought an authentic aooga horn today (not that cheap $20 aftermaket sick cow sounding crap). Thinking it should fit nicely inside my front bumper:D

JK's JK

Banned
If the Mrs keeps barking like a dog we could be home sooner. Cant make Jeep mod money being sick at home,lol. Hey, I'm only teasing about who's is better looking, yours is looking pretty darn good.:thumbup: I have to look at those pics again, I'm thinking previous owner of mine added skid plates, I have a huge arse belly plate that I didnt see on yours. Also, I couldnt resist, I bought an authentic aooga horn today (not that cheap $20 aftermaket sick cow sounding crap). Thinking it should fit nicely inside my front bumper:D

If you need help on the Mods just let me know, I'm semi helpful!!! :clap2: Huge belly plate?? :thinking: Sounds like you can glide right over every rock in your way....:blush: Oh my gosh, I would love to get a train horn on my jeep for those dumb asses on the road.

JK's JK

Banned
I like the rims, what are does

They are for sure bling rims. I like them a lot but the problem begins when I start to wheel and rock rash happens. I'm going to expect them to have scratches in them until I can afford bead locks. I'll be posting more pictures when I get the 37" up and running along with the rock rails.

miguel250r

I would so go but I'm trying to get rid of these tires that I have and not get the miles placed on them. Hope you have a awesome time with the guys that your going with. You said your running stock. You planning on getting some mods?

Ya I'm running stock rubi wheels and tires till I can afford bigger tires looks weird with a 4" lift on little tires :/

Sent from my DROID RAZR using WAYALIFE mobile app

Supposed to be home on the 23rd and I have to do all my front end work (knucles, sleeves, ball joints, drag link, tie rod, inner c gussets) and be at the alignment shop the morning of the 25th and somewhere fit in my fenders, diff covers, drive lines, and oh yeah more. Still waiting for my rear axle shafts to come in still running stockers. :eek: hoping to get a wheeling trip in before I go back to work on the 30th if we can find someone to go along (hint hint?).

We are Jeep..Resistance is futile..

Lol still looks much much better than a hummer

Anything looks better than a hummer. I've never seen one of those on a trail, unless they now consider Riverpark a trail,:D
" Oh shit, a squirrel, push the 4-Lo button, we're goin' bogging" lmao
We are Jeep..Resistance is futile..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom