2017 WAYALIFE New Year Kick Off Run - Coming 01/07/17

bthomas

Well, disregard my previous post. We were able to figure some stuff out and we'll be able to make it for sure. Wife's looking for a room as I'm typing. [emoji1303]
Looking forward to meeting you all!

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Add me to the list please. Frank

Well, disregard my previous post. We were able to figure some stuff out and we'll be able to make it for sure. Wife's looking for a room as I'm typing. [emoji1303]
Looking forward to meeting you all!

Awesome!! I'll add you guys to the list now.

Also, if you're looking to come early or stay the night, please contact me by PM and I will send you lodging info :yup:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Also, on a side note, I need to mention that we would prefer if you guys NOT bring a drone if you've got one. Last year, we had a few guys bring one out and the buzzing just annoyed the hell out of everyone else.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Okay, I just updated the list. I was hoping to cap this run at 25 Jeeps plus ours and it looks like we've gotten to that point. While we might consider allowing a few more to come, I'll have to add you to a waiting list.

I should also note that the latest weather reports are now showing there's a chance of showers on Saturday. Needless to say, please come prepared.

jesse3638

Hooked
Okay, I just updated the list. I was hoping to cap this run at 25 Jeeps plus ours and it looks like we've gotten to that point. While we might consider allowing a few more to come, I'll have to add you to a waiting list.

I should also note that the latest weather reports are now showing there's a chance of showers on Saturday. Needless to say, please come prepared.
Does that mean I might have to put my top back on...haha?

Sent from my 831C using WAYALIFE mobile app

ob_tj

I can deal with the rain... as long as it's not windy like the last time we were out in the desert!

Clifford33

Caught the Bug
2017 WAYALIFE New Year Kick Off Run 01/07/17

Oh man me and my wife would love to come if there is still room! [emoji4] iv been wanting to go on a run with you guys for years. I live very close to new berry springs.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom