JANE... a CALAMITY No More!

Clark Collins

Winch

What happened to the winch? Maybe I missed it, but didn't see any mention in the thread of why the winch wasn't reinstalled.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks again everyone, we really do appreciate it and we're both super happy with how she came out :yup:

Wow great job guys! She looks amazing love the truck-lites on the old iron!

We weren't 100% sure if we'd like the look of Truck-Lite head lights and LED tail lights but we're glad that we did it now. :cool:

That is a sweet restoration.......nicely done. Original decals, when the paint cures, will add even more visual appeal. :)

Definitely killing us that we can't just sticker her up and complete her look now. :crazyeyes:

Looks awesome Eddie, did you use Led bulbs for the speedo? Looking to go Led for headlights and taillights on my 79 CJ7, after seeing Jane, I'm sold on the idea. Thanks for keeping a piece of beautiful history on the road and sharing with us.

Did not use LED bulbs in the gauges but we have been considering it.

What happened to the winch? Maybe I missed it, but didn't see any mention in the thread of why the winch wasn't reinstalled.

I mentioned it on post #23
http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?42248-JANE-a-CALAMITY-No-More!&p=820782

Still need to clean it up before reinstalling it.

JKbrick

So nice looking. Takes me back to cruising around in high school with a buddy that had a brand new silver anniversary cj with a western snow plow on it. Seems like yesterday.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Coop

Caught the Bug
Man, all I can say after I get my jaw off the table is NICE!!!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

jboykin

I still have my first Jeep, a 72 CJ5 with a 304 and this has me itching to resurrect it. Fewer and fewer of them on the streets and it is a different beast than the current JKs. She is a beauty!

BigBoy

She looks right at home. Nice resto. What are you going to do when you run out of ways to have custom WAYALIFE plates? Is that when all the sweet rides stop?[emoji23]

longarmwj

The old iron with the modern touches is beautiful. That color looks amazing in the sun all dressed up :clap2:

Top Bottom