Thoughts while driving my Jeep

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
Why can't I have all my planned mods, now?!

Should I drive slow & save gas or haul ass? (The answer is always haul ass)

scull20

"That's going to have to wait..."

When my phone starts to ring over the Bluetooth when I'm on the highway with the doors off and the mud grapplers are singing.

max380

"Who's not gonna wave back?!?"
Between the gf and me the challenge is to spot the much-too-chromy Jeep
"That! That sound! Did you hear it?! I'll do that again so I can hear it again!"

JeepFan

Hooked
Wow! Look at all the morons driving like maniacs tonight. There goes another one cutting me off to get to the stop light before me. Idiot!!! I bet my bright truck-lites lighting up his interior are annoying as hell. :D

Greenmachine14

When I get a stone chip on my windshield for the third time in a year and know it's going to turn into a full on crack I think this!

Attachments

• 1473908450129.jpg
    1473908450129.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 168
I saw another JK with the doors and top off. They must have been on a budget because they had made half doors out of Ply-Wood and painted them white(it was a bright white JK too). i wondered if Duke was making fun of their "nice doors"!!!!:cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

NevadaZielmeister

Caught the Bug
For me it is driving on the weekends and realizing that I'm still alive. Throughout the week I'm forced to talk to people who've lost someone very close to them . I'm so glad I'm in a Jeep that's been built up and keeps me and my family safe.

It can make one think how important human life can be. This puts those douche bag drivers in perspective. Let them kill themselves. God will sort them out.

TRLJNKY

Depends what day it is. If its a freaking windy day than im cussing up a storm as I try to do 60 without downshifting to 2nd gear and watching a fantastic 11.5 mpg highway mileage lol (Its windy a lot here btw) Nice days, i just thinking how much I love having my Jeep :)

Esum2016

On the way to work this morning "i should just keep driving and head to the mountains." Then i think "How am i going to afford my build plan if i get fired". Crap!

DWiggles

Caught the Bug
This AM:

"Im in a big, heavy jeep, with 37s and a stinger... I'm going 65 mph, yet you think its a good idea to cut me off in your BMW then apply the brakes :hmm: I guess I'll still be 1 car ahead after I literally run you over. Good thing I got the dashcam" :asshat: :naw:

JeepJeep75

This last summer, shortly after installing my lift and feeling invincible driving around town in my jeep, I get "bumped" into at a light. Just barley enough to notice. Look in the mirror to see a shitty bimmer right behind me. I jump out look at his already crunched up grill and then I laughed. I look at the dip-shit behind the wheel and he just shrugs at me. His car was so low I think he just bumped my rear tire. No biggie. Then later I was thinking what if that was reversed? What if I just barley bumped his shitty car? He'd most likely be rolling around on the ground clutching his lower back and neck while crying about his neglected POS that I just "totaled". Then I thought about dash cams.....

I sometimes think two different things - how many people see my jeep on the road and think to themselves "awesome jeep!" Or think "wow, completely unnecessary jeep". Either way I don't care lol.

I am also always thinking about when the weather is going to be nice enough to strip her down.

Top Bottom