2017 WAYALIFE New Year Kick Off Run Photo Highlights

TRLJNKY

Great pics and looked like a fantastic get together! Glad you all had fun!

sent from my Illudium Q-36 Explosive Space Modulator

jesse3638

Hooked
Great pics and looked like a fantastic get together! Glad you all had fun!

sent from my Illudium Q-36 Explosive Space Modulator

based on what I've seen looks like an awesome day as I can only imagine it was. wish I could have joined you guys! I'll see you all soon on the trail!!

Sent from my SM-G928V using WAYALIFE mobile app
You guys will have to make the drive down next time..;)
Looks like fun bummed we missed it
Yeah it was a lot of fun. How was the fishing?

Sent from my 831C using WAYALIFE mobile app

tcjku

Eddie and Cindy, thanks for organizing, scouting and leading the run. We really liked the pacing and thought you put into the route. Vic and I had a fantastic time!

It was really good to meet a few fellow Wayalifers and get out on the trails. You're a great bunch of people in real life. Much less snarky than you are on here :)

For those of you heading out to KOTH in a few weeks, we hope to see you there.

IMG_1556.jpg

Eddie and Cindy, thanks for organizing, scouting and leading the run. We really liked the pacing and thought you put into the route. Vic and I had a fantastic time!

It was really good to meet a few fellow Wayalifers and get out on the trails. You're a great bunch of people in real life. Much less snarky than you are on here :)

For those of you heading out to KOTH in a few weeks, we hope to see you there.

View attachment 237859

Please don't use such big words (snarky), although I get and agree with the gist. Hi from Marin! I'm always up for some local runs.

BitBucket

Eddie and Cindy,

Thanks for putting this on, Patti and I had a great time. Too bad Patti had a huge work project due on Monday and needed all day Sunday, would of liked to hang out with everyone Saturday night.

Jeff and Patti

Looks like a great time had by all. I will block out the "tenative" dates for next year and drive down from Salt lake city.

Hope to see some video of this trip like the others.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Hey everyone, Cindy and I got home safely late last night and we just wanted to thank you for the amazing time we had with all of you! We're so grateful that you were able to come out and kick of a new year of wheeling with us and for helping to make it so much fun. :yup:

So you know, I merged all the other posts that were being made in the original thread into this one so that I could help keep all the pics that have been posted together.

I look forward to hitting the trails with all of you again and with any luck, sooner than later. :thumb:

Ragnar JK

Great pics guys - and what a perfect way to start the new year! The best people and times always seem to be had on the trail - and this was no exception!

Breer

Caught the Bug
Thank you for posting the pictures with the stories and narratives. Living vicariously through these threads!

jesse3638

Hooked
Glad you made it home safe. Thanks again so much for putting this together and having us along. It was a blast!

Top Bottom