sPOD : Honesty, Integrity and the Lack Thereof

Skid_Kid

You using Daystar panel? Or did sharkey fab up something cool for you.

I am running the Daystar panel and love it. As long as you don't accidentally flip on your windshield lights and melt the covers off.... :doh:

JKJoe66

Eddie!!!!!! You are the man!!!!!!

Good for you and awesome detective work …………… I hear you 1000% - Cant wait to meet ya :)

JKJOE66

Lol, is spod a sponsor now of that forum? :eek:

Relays- $5 each- $30
Switches- $5 each - $30
Fuses- 50 Cents - $3

Getting f'ed over by a sh_tty company= priceless

Sorry for you guys who bought their product, please do your home work people

Sent from my SM-N900V using WAYALIFE mobile app

pvanweelden

^ this was my attempt at a "priceless" joke, hardly detective work, as it is all fact. If people take the time to understand the product for what is, you will understand it really is very simple- switches, fuses, and relays.

Sent from my SM-N900V using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Good for you and awesome detective work …………… I hear you 1000% - Cant wait to meet ya :)

JKJOE66

Well, I don't think I'm quite the sleuth you think I am as sPOD got away with doing what he did for about a year. He only got caught because he accidentally made a post under the wrong user name, deleted it and then reposted it with his other user name. As an admin, I can see deleted posts and just came across it by chance. It was only then that I started to some real digging and busted him.

defCon5

Thank you for the insight Eddie. Honesty and integrity are hard to come by in today's world. I'm glad you are still a promoter of such values.

Sent via encrypted smoke signal.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Thank you for the insight Eddie. Honesty and integrity are hard to come by in today's world. I'm glad you are still a promoter of such values.

Sent via encrypted smoke signal.

Well, I gotta tell you, sometimes I feel like I'm the only one who still cares.

JKWrang

Well, I gotta tell you, sometimes I feel like I'm the only one who still cares.

Nope. I've stopped using certain vendors for being sketchy or otherwise shady.

Banks and insurance companies as well. Have no integrity? Dont have my business. Simple as that

Sent via secret squirrel underground network.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Oh, I'm sure there are people like you who still care, I just run into so many people who know what happened and still chose to buy an sPod just because they like the way it works and looks. I've literally gone to meet-n-greets where someone would enthusiastically showing it off to others and but then clam up and quickly close their hood when I'd walk by.

JKWrang

The only time thats hard is when its, in the consumers opinion, the product is the best (assuming they care about such things as ethics).

I don't agree with business ethics of certain supplement companies, but they have such a good product that i spent so long searching for an equivalent I did finally find one. That problem is solved now haha

utiadam

LOSER
I had no idea they did that Eddie. I know in my few posts that I have I did recommend the sPOD to another member once. I will no longer speak of them on your forum. Thanks for showing us what really happened with them.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
The only time thats hard is when its, in the consumers opinion, the product is the best (assuming they care about such things as ethics).

Oh yeah, I've heard that one more times than I can count. It's always something to the effect that "I suck at electrical and this was the best thing out there". To me, that's a cop out and it makes me wonder at what point, if any, would the offense be egregious enough to warrant a refrain from purchasing a product. Of course, most people have flat out told me that they just don't give a hoot and that I should get over it.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I had no idea they did that Eddie. I know in my few posts that I have I did recommend the sPOD to another member once. I will no longer speak of them on your forum. Thanks for showing us what really happened with them.

Well, I can only show the truth.

munstie

Well, I can only show the truth.

I can say if I would've known all this went on I wouldn't be running one, I knew Eddie didn't care for them and he had mentioned them pimping there product, but after seeing the offers from Eddie to rectify the situation, and then still denying that's what they we're doing. I can say I won't be purchasing any of there products from here on out.

Sent from the"Zone of Influence"

JeepAholic

WoW :eek: I bought one about a year ago. If I would have known all this it wouldnt of happened. Guess I didnt read into it enough.

JKWrang

Oh yeah, I've heard that one more times than I can count. It's always something to the effect that "I suck at electrical and this was the best thing out there". To me, that's a cop out and it makes me wonder at what point, if any, would the offense be egregious enough to warrant a refrain from purchasing a product. Of course, most people have flat out told me that they just don't give a hoot and that I should get over it.

I love the Angry Whopper but now that BK accepts food stamps around here I wont order from there..ever

Last edited:
Top Bottom