Any golfers here?

TrailHunter

Hooked

Jkratt

I thought for sure I would see a golf cart on 37's with coilovers.
From my views of this post some of you aren't getting your money's worth on these courses. Way too few strokes.

I am happy if I finish under 100 and don't loose all my golf balls. Maybe I should drink so much beer while playing. :hmm:

Jkzinger

Caught the Bug
I thought for sure I would see a golf cart on 37's with coilovers.
From my views of this post some of you aren't getting your money's worth on these courses. Way too few strokes.

I am happy if I finish under 100 and don't loose all my golf balls. Maybe I should drink so much beer while playing. :hmm:

My attitude is to drink more!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Brute

Hooked
I’m not old enough to golf yet...or my other argument “should I be swinging streamers for big ass trout, or hit a fucking small white ball in a park with holes”...

WJCO

Meme King
I’m not old enough to golf yet...or my other argument “should I be swinging streamers for big ass trout, or hit a fucking small white ball in a park with holes”...

Next time you're out, let's go golfing even if you just ride along. It's enjoyable and relaxing. And smuggle some good wind or beer in the golf bag.

danford.lau

Caught the Bug
I started golfing after college . Played on and off with friends. At my most serious about the game, I got down to shooting low to mid 80s playing 3-4 times a month . Now I get out a few times a year and hack .. but still love it . Assuming that it’s time well invested and that I’ll return to it when I get older at some point

How did I not see this thread...
Started playing when I was around 8-9. Played on the HS golf team and for a time was a PGA teaching professional but, it’s a hard career and I decided it wasn’t for me. Just play in amateur events here locally. Currently work as a repair shop manager at a local golf shop.

Angry Aussie

I started golfing after college . Played on and off with friends. At my most serious about the game, I got down to shooting low to mid 80s playing 3-4 times a month . Now I get out a few times a year and hack .. but still love it . Assuming that it’s time well invested and that I’ll return to it when I get older at some point

That’s a good way to look at it. This is the first year in 8 years for me I haven’t played much this year. I used to play at least 4 times a month but had to take a break and save some money. I miss it and can’t wait to get back to it.

Angry Aussie

How did I not see this thread...
Started playing when I was around 8-9. Played on the HS golf team and for a time was a PGA teaching professional but, it’s a hard career and I decided it wasn’t for me. Just play in amateur events here locally. Currently work as a repair shop manager at a local golf shop.

It’s not a popular thread on here that’s probably why. I worked at a course and wanted to get into teaching but saw how hard it was going to be and got out of the golf industry sadly. Still love golf always will, had to give my shoulder and wallet a break this year but will back at it again soon. Where do you work now?

It’s not a popular thread on here that’s probably why. I worked at a course and wanted to get into teaching but saw how hard it was going to be and got out of the golf industry sadly. Still love golf always will, had to give my shoulder and wallet a break this year but will back at it again soon. Where do you work now?

I work for world wide golf shops here in salt lake. I left for a few months to work for a local 4x4 shop and quickly discovered it was a shit show. So I’m back at the golf shop.

Angry Aussie

I work for world wide golf shops here in salt lake. I left for a few months to work for a local 4x4 shop and quickly discovered it was a shit show. So I’m back at the golf shop.

I’d love to work my way back into the industry but don’t see that happening. Since I didn’t play college golf(didn’t start playing till I was 27) really means I could never get a head pro job anywhere. Being a head superintendent would be cool too. Just wish it was a better paying industry.

RockinAZJK

Caught the Bug
I, too, like to think I golf (although it’s been a few years). Used to get out once or twice a year and play a round. I think people were mistaken when they started scoring golf though! More Strokes = More Points in my book! I’m lucky to hit a 70... on the front 9 🤣

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

WJCO

Meme King
Weather's finally warming up and the last two years have been a shit show. Hoping to get the clubs out in the next week or two.

benatc1

Hooked
Weather's finally warming up and the last two years have been a shit show. Hoping to get the clubs out in the next week or two.
I played a par 3 tourney today, wasn’t pretty but good to get out. Focasting cold and possible snow Monday though..

Top Bottom