CALAMITY JANE - All Colored Up in Factory Jetset Blue Metallic

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
So awesome!!!

Thank you. Been a hell of a lot of work and it's so nice to see her finally coming together. :yup:

So cool!!! A stupid question, the holes in the tub in front of the seat brackets. Are they so you can adjust the seats up or back?[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Not a stupid question at all. One would assume that's what they're for but truth be told, I wouldn't know how to make that work being that the seat brackets are fixed and cannot be adjusted :crazyeyes:

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
She continues to look more and more amazing! I cannot wait to see her all finished.

LeighP

Thats looking sweet! Its the attention to detail that really makes a restoration stand out.
Makes me want to restore a Jeep.

I took my a 71 Firebird from this.....

To this....

I actually enjoyed the restoration process more than anything.......I ended up selling the car after a few years and buying my Jeep, lol.

Yeah, I think I need an early Jeep project..... :)

btoungette

As many others have said, it looks great.

Now it's time to update your signature with "Jetset Blue Metallic" in place of the "Silver" for Calamity Jane's color. :thumb:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
She continues to look more and more amazing! I cannot wait to see her all finished.

Me too!! This Christmas stuff is really putting a damper in the amount of time I get to spend in the garage :crazyeyes:

Turning out really clean. I love it.

Thanks, super happy with the way she's coming along. :yup:

Looking great. I may end up redoing my tub with the same coating. Looks real sharp.

Thanks! Came out great for sure but I personally wouldn't do it on either of my JK's. The carpeting in them helps to quite things down and more importantly, have heat shielding under them and they do a great job of helping to keep it cooler inside. Of course, that's just me.

Thats looking sweet! Its the attention to detail that really makes a restoration stand out.
Makes me want to restore a Jeep.

I took my a 71 Firebird from this.....

To this....

I actually enjoyed the restoration process more than anything.......I ended up selling the car after a few years and buying my Jeep, lol.

Yeah, I think I need an early Jeep project..... :)

WOW!! Amazing what you did with the Firebird!! Definitely need to get some old iron to work on :thumb:

As many others have said, it looks great.

Now it's time to update your signature with "Jetset Blue Metallic" in place of the "Silver" for Calamity Jane's color. :thumb:

:cheesy: Thanks! I just took care of that :crazyeyes:

Wow, just wow! She looks fantastic Eddie!

Thank you :cool:

BABOOZLE

Caught the Bug
Thanks! Came out great for sure but I personally wouldn't do it on either of my JK's. The carpeting in them helps to quite things down and more importantly, have heat shielding under them and they do a great job of helping to keep it cooler inside.

I'll keep that in mind with my JK. All the carpet is out right now. Sorry, I was referring to my '51 Willys. I think that coating would be perfect. [/url]

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I'll keep that in mind with my JK. All the carpet is out right now. Sorry, I was referring to my '51 Willys. I think that coating would be perfect. [/url]

Ah, got it. Yeah, we're seriously thinking about doing this to our '54 3B as well. You can get the Raptorliner so that it can be mixed with color so that if you don't like the black finish, you can color match it to your Jeep. That being said, I think we'd just do black again like we did on Jane.

Top Bottom