The Official I Hate wayoflife / Eddie Thread

JKAnimal

Caught the Bug
The internet has truly made these people stupid. Who actually posts and talks like this using real names, photos and profiles and then they have their personal pages public. WTF. I've never seen so much stupid all in one place.

I agree with this but I'd say they were stupid already ;)

I wonder if these are the same collective masses that would sue firefighters, cops, emts, lifeguards, and all public servants for serving them?

Sent from my whatchamacallit

Not unless Eddie was there. Their beef is with a guy who be me successful doing what he loves. Sad part is their hatred is channeled in the wrong direction. As previously stated most of the haters are jealous or envious of what Eddie has accomplished. Instead of saying thank you for the ad ice it is better to go into a monologue about bashing one company. Had anyone taken the time to investigate Project JK they would see Eddie did a nice write up on the Terracrap short arm suspension. Had Eddie really been out for Terracrap I doubt that would still be posted on Project JK.

JMHO.

R/
Will

Sent from my fRuit product using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Not unless Eddie was there. Their beef is with a guy who be me successful doing what he loves. Sad part is their hatred is channeled in the wrong direction. As previously stated most of the haters are jealous or envious of what Eddie has accomplished. Instead of saying thank you for the ad ice it is better to go into a monologue about bashing one company. Had anyone taken the time to investigate Project JK they would see Eddie did a nice write up on the Terracrap short arm suspension. Had Eddie really been out for Terracrap I doubt that would still be posted on Project JK.

JMHO.

R/
Will

:naw: Well now you've done it. People might actually get the impression that I've personally installed and tested out a myriad of lift kits and products and have even given some like TeraFlex positive reviews in the past. What I really need if for people to keep thinking that I'm completely biased and just out to troll companies that won't give me free parts that I don't want and/or money. :naw:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Here's one I found regarding Steve Schultz, he's actually kingg5 here on the forum...

steve-shultz.jpg

This a shot of his daughter? I wonder if she know this is how he really talk? :crazyeyes:
10462437_10204144582440766_1085922374861329144_n.jpg

t8er

I've seen the stuff posted but what happened with this Matti guy?

Last edited:

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
All of these classy Dads.... Demonstrating exactly how to threaten someone over the interwebs....

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Oh, how could I forget the one that give his thread its title. This one of course is back when he was using his slickjeep account...

matti-02.jpg

:crazyeyes:

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
This guy is funny.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1412786413.735152.jpg

He has talked a lot of shit about wayalife and the mods/admins yet when he saw us at KOH this past year did nothin that he said he would.

He was talking shit about Moochie parking at the nitto truck at the main pit saying that "he is the only forum member working a pit at KOH but these assholes park here" or something to that effect. Funny that he didn't mention the handful of us forum members helping out in the pits for a team and even going out and helping said team off the race course after they had issues.

After all of that, the following night after the main race he went up to Greg, GCM2, and talked to him for at least ten minutes about his jeep and was nice as can be. I guess when they don't have a screen to hide behind they have nothing to say. :idontknow:

horse

LOSER
Figured id chime in just to say that .....

it looks like your still up to your old tricks you goof.

Top Bottom