2013 JK-Experience

GCM 2

No kidding, I borrowed a buddies DVD's and the quality wasn't very good. The wheeling & rigs were sweet though.

You should see the JKX DVD's that Falken Tire sponsored and used their personal, professional film crews, just really disappointing with hardly any wheeling footage. It was obvious after the "Keep it Tight" series from the Colorado JKX that Cindy and Eddie were better at it then the Falken Tire crew. Cindy is an editing genius!

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
You should see the JKX DVD's that Falken Tire sponsored and used their personal, professional film crews, just really disappointing with hardly any wheeling footage. It was obvious after the "Keep it Tight" series from the Colorado JKX that Cindy and Eddie were better at it then the Falken Tire crew. Cindy is an editing genius!

X2! Together with the jeep it tight video it was good. But because the falken video ha more behind the scenes footage. I like the wheeling which is what Eddie and Cindy show. :thumb:

Wayalife's video was hands down better ten the falken one but that's to be expected. :)

GCM 2

Any update on this? Location announced yet?

Only if you aren a participant will you be notified in advance of where to drive to for the start, all other people following along will not know until the day it starts through JKX Facebook photos, and a thread on the forum here starts posting pictures of where they were, but never where they will be ;)

MTG

Caught the Bug
Only if you aren a participant will you be notified in advance of where to drive to for the start, all other people following along will not know until the day it starts through JKX Facebook photos, and a thread on the forum here starts posting pictures of where they were, but never where they will be ;)

I think last year they announced the starting location before the event. And of course the location for the meet and greet. :yup:

ttfhell

Excited and a little bit nervous. Daytime running/brake lights are in. Working on gas carrier options. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1376945965.220341.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1376946012.770922.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

ttfhell

Bought a trailer wiring kit for $8.00 and just plugged in to my trailer light outlet and ran to the lights. Easier than digging into the tail light wires and all three functions work. Eddie's idea.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom