CALAMITY JANE - All Colored Up in Factory Jetset Blue Metallic

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
We need to go up and drop my fc170 off for a restore [emoji7]

Love it! it's really a piece of Artwork.

Thank you. It's a shame you're so far away. I'm really starting to enjoy doing this shit and I would have loved to help you out :yup:

jeeeep

Hooked
great color! it's coming along nicely.

damn you! I want to restore an older jeep now, those older CJ's were a lot of fun

gilligan

The Tedium is now made well worth the effort!!!

Wonderful job!..............Many Many years ago, I once completely stripped a 1954 Healey ........ even the dash and instrument panel as you have done!..............I remember getting more and more insecure the further I went!!..................But then!.................Just as you must feel...............She was restored and it was as if I had given Birth!!.................I feel, looking at that old beauty of yours that my 2013 JKU Sahara is far too luxurious and perhaps almost not deserving of the name Jeep!.....Ha! Ha!................Great Job you are doing there!!

Hot94Z28

Looks really good, I can't wait to see the finished product.

Wonderful job!..............Many Many years ago, I once completely stripped a 1954 Healey ........ even the dash and instrument panel as you have done!..............I remember getting more and more insecure the further I went!!..................But then!.................Just as you must feel...............She was restored and it was as if I had given Birth!!.................I feel, looking at that old beauty of yours that my 2013 JKU Sahara is far too luxurious and perhaps almost not deserving of the name Jeep!.....Ha! Ha!................Great Job you are doing there!!

Dude, why so many periods? Makes it hard to follow along with what you're trying to say.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

curtiso504

Wow Eddie, really coming along nicely. Love the color. And the gauge work certainly makes the dash come back to life.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
great color! it's coming along nicely.

damn you! I want to restore an older jeep now, those older CJ's were a lot of fun

LOL!! That's the idea. Fortunately, thanks to companies like Omix-ADA, it's a lot easier to do. :yup:

She's looking amazing! Awesome job!

Thanks Rachel, we really appreciate it :cool:

I love the old school "oh shit bar". Looks awesome in complete chrome.

It is funny how chrome can look so good on old iron :yup:

Looks really good, I can't wait to see the finished product.

Us too. With Christmas coming up and the cold weather, it's been hard to get out and film and we can't move forward unless we film :rolleyes2:

Looks great! Loving the videos on YouTube as well. :thumb:

Thanks! We're so glad that you're liking the videos :yup:

Wow Eddie, really coming along nicely. Love the color. And the gauge work certainly makes the dash come back to life.

Thank you. We had seriously considered just buying new gauges but I'm glad that I decided to see if I could clean them up and restore them first. :cool:

nmwranglerx

Caught the Bug
Man that looks great! Love the color. I particularly love the dash with the way the gauges were back then. It would be cool if jeep did a special edition jeep with a throwback style dashboard

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Got a chance to spend a little more time on Jane today and got her seats with cleaned up and repainted seat brackets installed, hood reassembled and installed, windshield installed and even got all the dash lights working again. :yup:

Here's a shot of the seat brackets from the driver side. As you can see, Cindy and I cleaned them all up and hit them up with some new black paint.
20161223185746-7f609f85-me.jpg

Shot of the passenger side seat bracket.
20161223185807-d2d66047-me.jpg

Passenger side seat bracket folded and tumbled in the up position.
20161223185758-0d1eb7b6-me.jpg

Here's a rear 3/4 shot of Jane with her windshield reinstalled.
20161223185823-d92f434d-me.jpg

Closer shot of the dash and windshield reinstalled.
20161223185817-d5307c94-me.jpg

This is a front shot of Jane with her windshield and hood on and all the hardware reinstalled.
20161223185750-b6c34ffc-me.jpg

Front 3/4 shot.
20161223185812-12c8f4ea-me.jpg

And finally, a shot of all her dash lights working.
20161223185739-b03f72ac-me.jpg

Top Bottom