Selling your JK when the JL comes out?

Will be giving my 2015 Willys to my son when he graduates college..........then buying a JL Diesel in 2019.........would not buy a 1st Year Production of new model

TrailHunter

Hooked
Not sure if this has been talked about already.... but do you guys think when the new JL comes out... the prices on the used JK's will Drop, Rise or stay the same? (Probably a dumb question without knowing the JL specs)

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

ajeepthing

Will be keeping both my '13 JK and my '14 JKU...but will be getting the pick up after a couple model years. I originally got an '07 JKU and should of waited a few years.

Jeep life maters!

JK_Dave

Caught the Bug
Not sure if this has been talked about already.... but do you guys think when the new JL comes out... the prices on the used JK's will Drop, Rise or stay the same? (Probably a dumb question without knowing the JL specs)

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Really no reason it wouldn't follow the pattern of any other vehicle. Prices should drop as dealers have to make way for new model inventory. Now the private market resale may remain fairly steady for a few years considering the strength of the Wrangler trade-in value, but will ultimately start to decline. The manufacturing volume of the Wrangler wasn't low enough to cause a shortage in the resale market. They've made so many that it won't be hard to find one and short supply would be the only factor to cause the price to rise on them.

Top Bottom