Pics of your EVO tire carriers please!

Just got the jeep back from ORE today! This tire carrier is a piece of art!
uge6egur.jpg
unyve7ud.jpg
tuvy2eza.jpg

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Looking good Sean! It does look good with the 35. A little on the small side IMO but still good none the less!

Sent from my iPhone

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
Currently a 35, planning to move up to 37's, dreaming of 40's

It looks pretty good with 35's and no bumper. At least you got the right carrier when you move up! Thing looks stout.
Wondering what a 35 and the facia thing would look like...

It looks pretty good with 35's and no bumper. At least you got the right carrier when you move up! Thing looks stout.
Wondering what a 35 and the facia thing would look like...

Looking good Sean! It does look good with the 35. A little on the small side IMO but still good none the less!

Sent from my iPhone

Yea I agree it does look a tad small but not as bad as I originally thought it would look. I got a glimpse of the facia on another jeep they had there and it looks really nice. Might have to be on my list of things to buy.

JKFlyer

Currently a 35, planning to move up to 37's, dreaming of 40's

Congrsts. I think mine looks good w 35s too...actually going to 37s in about 2 weeks though!

Make sure to keep wd40 on those joints...mine rusted when water sat on them too long

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using WAYALIFE mobile app

Congrsts. I think mine looks good w 35s too...actually going to 37s in about 2 weeks though!

Make sure to keep wd40 on those joints...mine rusted when water sat on them too long

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using WAYALIFE mobile app

Will do! Not much water in Southern California but always good assurance. I hope to be getting 37's after a front axle upgrade

JAGS

Hooked
I too have found myself leaning toward this carrier for ENVY over the last week or so. Yet another thing to be indecisive about. What's new. :crazyeyes: After a few questions of a few folks, I think I have it dialed in now. All that's left is the CC number and a slight sting from sticker stock. But obviously money well spent. :yup:

rubicrawl

I too have found myself leaning toward this carrier for ENVY over the last week or so. Yet another thing to be indecisive about. What's new. :crazyeyes: After a few questions of a few folks, I think I have it dialed in now. All that's left is the CC number and a slight sting from sticker stock. But obviously money well spent. :yup:

Sooooo did you pull the trigger brother? $) when you dropping off your rig? I can go pick you up and take you home let me know :)

JAGS

Hooked
Sooooo did you pull the trigger brother? $) when you dropping off your rig? I can go pick you up and take you home let me know :)

Believe it or not I did. :yup: Life took a couple good turns for me, and so I finally feel comfortable to start spending all the money I've been saving up. Ordered Enforcer with King 2.5 Mondays and a bunch of other stuff.

Been back and forth on which carrier, but just ordered tonight via email to Drew. Drew says "about" 4 weeks or slightly more before I can drop off as Kings got huge backlog at the moment.

Last edited:

SFNick

So, have any of you guys tried using this carrier with stock wheel? The center hole is too small for the EVO tire bracket setup.

SFNick

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1394212715.971155.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1394212728.854418.jpg

This is the stock Rim. Works likes this but I guess it's designed more for aftermarket rims with a larger center.

eddy

Would love to have an EVO carrier just don't know how strong or how long my OEM carrier will hold my 37" Toyo :thinking:

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Would love to have an EVO carrier just don't know how strong or how long my OEM carrier will hold my 37" Toyo :thinking:

as long as it sits snug against the bumstops and isnt jiggling it should last for a while with no issues. EVOlander did all of jkx with 37's and slabs

Top Bottom