Cozdude's build of Knuckles

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Well called qtech today and good news is that they are going to replace the whole winch for free. Sending me out a new unit today but due to the snow I'm not going to have it till Wednesday.

WJCO

Meme King
Well called qtech today and good news is that they are going to replace the whole winch for free. Sending me out a new unit today but due to the snow I'm not going to have it till Wednesday.

God forbid you get off the couch and make the ten minute drive yourself... :cheesy:

Glad Q is taking care of you. :thumb:

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
God forbid you get off the couch and make the ten minute drive yourself... :cheesy:

Glad Q is taking care of you. :thumb:

Lol right! I at least offered to drop the old one off at the warehouse to save them some money

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Got my new winch last night! Opened it up today and found that everything was new! New roller fairlead, winch controller box, controller, cable, etc!
IMG_7486.jpg

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Drove up to sheaffadelics house yesterday with hinrich and gregmort to do some work on the Jeeps. We were able to pull my winch and install the new one.
IMG_7488.jpg
IMG_7489.jpg
IMG_7491.jpg

We did work on all the Jeeps yesterday but I will save the pics for their build threads

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Hey Coz, at this point, do u happen to have an extra solenoid box laying around from all your replacements or did q-tec want everything back?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

I do not have any extra laying around. I put the original one back on the winch I'm sending back and the new one I got from warranty is on hinrich's old winch that sheaffadelic got and I believe they trashed the one that came off.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
So today I decided I wanted to drop my gas tank skid at school and try and beat it back into shape. So myself and two buddy's dropped it in 20 mins.
IMG_7516.jpg
I grabbed a BFH and removed some stress
IMG_7518.jpg

Unfortunately when we were reinstalling it and on the last line I needed to hook up this plastic nipple broke off
IMG_7521.jpg
I called the dealer and they wanted 700$ for a new tank as that part is built into the tank! [emoji33]

So gregmort sent me this video he found and I'm gonna try and tackle it this weekend and get this fixed.
https://youtu.be/ChFdbBuM_VQ

Top Bottom