Cozdude's build of Knuckles

hlax2525

Well after talking to Hinrich about the new door hinges inserts I decided to order some as well since mine are shot. It's free shipping and comes with the tool to remove the old stock inserts so it was worth it. Can't wait to get them in.
http://www.tmrcustoms.com/store/ind...d=2253&zenid=f50119408357a82973c2e1949a68dc46

I bought these this past summer after i destroyed mine getting my doors off after the winter. They are a great product and taking doors off became so much easier. The best place for install tips and help is a youtube video I found. Install wasn't too bad, just takes some time and some patience. If you need any help, let me know.

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
Well after talking to Hinrich about the new door hinges inserts I decided to order some as well since mine are shot. It's free shipping and comes with the tool to remove the old stock inserts so it was worth it. Can't wait to get them in.
http://www.tmrcustoms.com/store/ind...d=2253&zenid=f50119408357a82973c2e1949a68dc46

LOL!! copycat :D

Lol you both ordered them? I was planning to do a good write up on installing them once they show up.

wschilawski

I run the same ones, they work great. Inserts are a little difficult to get out when you're in the rust belt (hence why I didn't get the tool) but a little liquid wrench, patience, and your favorite brewski, they came out nicely (in small pieces). I've heard that some folks use an 8mm deep socket to help, fwiw.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Got my door liners from TMR customs in the other day but haven't installed them yet.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1449951230.065167.jpg .
Also gave knuckles a bath today since it's so hot out and he had been needing one for a while now.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1449951265.915739.jpg .

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
So I haven't done anything new to knuckles as of recent. For Christmas thought I did get a new Sony A58 (thanks again Cindy for the help!!!) so I decided to take him out with my brothers new Subaru wrx named shadow for a little photo shoot. here is how some of the pics came out
DSC00035.jpg DSC00037.jpg DSC00038 (1).jpg DSC00039 (1).jpg DSC00040.jpg DSC00042.jpg DSC00044.jpg DSC00045.jpg DSC00048.jpg DSC00036.jpg DSC00034 (1).jpg DSC00020.jpg DSC00021.jpg DSC00023.jpg DSC00025 (1).jpg DSC00028.jpg DSC00031 (1).jpg DSC00031.jpg DSC00033.jpg DSC00049.jpg

Ddays

Hooked
Nice! Can't beat the digital SLR's. No film cost & just discard the bad photos! One thing you may find after you've taken some photos is the need/desire for a couple different pieces of glass. They can be really expensive if you want high end stuff so before you go out & buy it, try renting
ones you think you may want at borrowlenses.com. I've rented some crazy expensive lenses for a week at a fraction of what it would cost to buy. My daughter plays lacrosse and I've rented a couple of the professional lenses for my Canon for like $75 for a week to take some awesome photos. Small world - we've been to West Chester Univ the past 3 summers..

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Nice! Can't beat the digital SLR's. No film cost & just discard the bad photos! One thing you may find after you've taken some photos is the need/desire for a couple different pieces of glass. They can be really expensive if you want high end stuff so before you go out & buy it, try renting
ones you think you may want at borrowlenses.com. I've rented some crazy expensive lenses for a week at a fraction of what it would cost to buy. My daughter plays lacrosse and I've rented a couple of the professional lenses for my Canon for like $75 for a week to take some awesome photos. Small world - we've been to West Chester Univ the past 3 summers..

I actually got a nice 300mm lense for Christmas with it! these were taken with the 58-18mm lens it comes with. I really need to take some classes or something to really learn how to take better pics and use the camera cause I know I get better quality out of it without having to edit them like I did with a few.

I lived a block off of WCU's campus for years and even went there! They have a great team and its fun to go and watch sometimes. if you come back down this way again for another tourney/game you gotta let me know

Ddays

Hooked
I actually got a nice 300mm lense for Christmas with it! these were taken with the 58-18mm lens it comes with. I really need to take some classes or something to really learn how to take better pics and use the camera cause I know I get better quality out of it without having to edit them like I did with a few.

I lived a block off of WCU's campus for years and even went there! They have a great team and its fun to go and watch sometimes. if you come back down this way again for another tourney/game you gotta let me know

That 300mm will come in handy! Those SOny's look like really nice cameras. Yeah, I keep meaning to sign up for a class as well. Our local community college has them & I keep missing the signup. I know there's a ton to learn with these cameras.
Unfortunately, no more tournaments - she's graduating & on to college in South Carolina next year. I keep watching the event thread to see if anyone's going to Rausch Creek. I will be there for the next one. Still dealing with a few nagging issues before I can wheel it hard tho.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
That 300mm will come in handy! Those SOny's look like really nice cameras. Yeah, I keep meaning to sign up for a class as well. Our local community college has them & I keep missing the signup. I know there's a ton to learn with these cameras.
Unfortunately, no more tournaments - she's graduating & on to college in South Carolina next year. I keep watching the event thread to see if anyone's going to Rausch Creek. I will be there for the next one. Still dealing with a few nagging issues before I can wheel it hard tho.
Yea it's a great camera so far and couldn't be happier!

I will prob post something up soon for a trip to Rausch. Maybe shoot for another fun snow ride day. If not keep your eyes peeled for early March

Nice pics. WRXs are sweet.

Thanks. Yea I love my brothers wrx. He just traded in his 08 named sonic for this 15 which is now shadow (see a pattern here lol) and he couldn't be happier. I can't wait to start modifying it for him lol

WJCO

Meme King
Thanks. Yea I love my brothers wrx. He just traded in his 08 named sonic for this 15 which is now shadow (see a pattern here lol) and he couldn't be happier. I can't wait to start modifying it for him lol

What engine is in it? Are they still using the 2.5T or have they changed it? If so, tons of mods available. I dumped a ton of money into my old 02 which was a 2.0T.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
What engine is in it? Are they still using the 2.5T or have they changed it? If so, tons of mods available. I dumped a ton of money into my old 02 which was a 2.0T.

Honestly I haven't looked into the newer ones to much to truly know. I need to do my research before I get him a single upgrade. The only things I know I can get are esthetic stuff like mud flaps and maybe a CF sti wing which I know he would like. Also a better set of all season tire or maybe I can convince him to get a winter wheel and tire combo and summer combo which would be ideal

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
So I went to Quadratec this morning to get a new winch cable since mine is rusted as hell. Well instead of buying one they gave me one for free!!!! All I need to do is swap over my hook and I'm good to go!
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1453304269.143108.jpg .

Top Bottom