Cozdude's build of Knuckles

Napalm

Well this morning I officially ordered some 37/12.50r17 cooper STT pros!! Huge shout out to the discount tire rep Matt for getting me prices and working with me to get the best deal I could! Super excited to FINALLY put knuckles on 37's! Been a long slow build to get him to the point I felt comfortable putting this size tire on!

Nice man! Great feeling!!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

WJCO

Meme King
Well this morning I officially ordered some 37/12.50r17 cooper STT pros!! Huge shout out to the discount tire rep Matt for getting me prices and working with me to get the best deal I could! Super excited to FINALLY put knuckles on 37's! Been a long slow build to get him to the point I felt comfortable putting this size tire on!

37s-huh-dont.jpg ......

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
How cool is that!!! Can't wait to see Knuckles on wearing his new shoes :thumb:

Thanks Eddie! Either can I! Thanks for the honest reviews on this tire as well! Without you posting pics and writing about it and seeing these in action from friends I don't think I would have purchased them!

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
When are you planning on putting the tires on?

They should be here in a few days. I'm gonna put knuckles on jack stands later this week and get the bead broken on the backside of the tire at school hopefully. Then maybe Saturday or Sunday get them mounted up

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks Eddie! Either can I! Thanks for the honest reviews on this tire as well! Without you posting pics and writing about it and seeing these in action from friends I don't think I would have purchased them!

Tell you one thing, I'm not envious of having to break down bead locks and having to reinstall them :crazyeyes:

GraniteCrystal

Congrats! Jealous as I haven't been able to pull that trigger quite yet.

Why not run 13.5" width? You have the room with the 3.5" bs of Slabs right?

Discount Tire

Happy to help, Coz and thank you again for your business! Can't wait to see the new tires fitted up :thumb:

longarmwj

Sweet! 37s are one of the next things I plan on getting for the Dub....after I get my four wheel drive working again that is :cheesy:. Discount Tire is a great company no doubt!

Top Bottom