Cozdude's build of Knuckles

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Well go figure, I think I have all the tools I need between what I have and what the barracks garage has and I'm wrong. Time to go put knuckles back together and save this for another day. Good news is I get to retorque my suspension lol

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
Well go figure, I think I have all the tools I need between what I have and what the barracks garage has and I'm wrong. Time to go put knuckles back together and save this for another day. Good news is I get to retorque my suspension lol

Damn that sucks. What didn't you have?

dcbjk

Caught the Bug
Cozdude's build thread

Just outta curiosity but has it ever crossed your mind to color match the coilovers with Knuckles

Stegertime

Caught the Bug

Aww man, sorry to hear that Steve. Looks like there's some people to help, hope it goes smoothly for round 2

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Went out for a long ride today with the local jeep club by me for a topless ride. It was also a good day for me to get out, decompress, relax, and think about a few things on my mind.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1433641714.502896.jpg .
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1433641757.264804.jpg .

And here is two of my friends doing so wheelies on there bikes before the topless ride.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1433641808.894614.jpg .
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1433641827.539635.jpg .
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1433641842.776986.jpg .

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Looks like a fun day! I did some installs today. When's the blue bling going in?

I saw! Bout time you got some truck-lites!!!

Waiting on trail jeeps to get my front coilovers from King. They should ship by the end of next week I was told so hopefully by the end of the month I will be able to go to jnabirds house for a little install party

Stegertime

Caught the Bug
I saw! Bout time you got some truck-lites!!!

Waiting on trail jeeps to get my front coilovers from King. They should ship by the end of next week I was told so hopefully by the end of the month I will be able to go to jnabirds house for a little install party

Awesome, sounds like you're in the home stretch. Good luck brother! 👊🏻👍🏻

Top Bottom