Cozdude's build of Knuckles

bl17z90

If I stay with a full size CB, I plan on either mounting with the strike force mount or getting a tuffy overhead. I had some ideas for the strike force mount. If I go that route then I plan on cutting my power wires and splicing a harness inline that way I can remove it when it is not in use.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
If I stay with a full size CB, I plan on either mounting with the strike force mount or getting a tuffy overhead. I had some ideas for the strike force mount. If I go that route then I plan on cutting my power wires and splicing a harness inline that way I can remove it when it is not in use.

That's not a bad idea. I would leave mine hooked full time tho. I like keeping mine hooked up cause I tend to turn it on and leave it on scan most of the time just to see if I can pick up a trucker or someone for fun and sometimes I do lol

Sent from my iPhone

RUBINOT

Caught the Bug
The only problem with making the CB install theft proof, the thieving bastards will do more damage to your Jeep trying to steal the CB than the CB is worth.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using WAYALIFE mobile app

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
The only problem with making the CB install theft proof, the thieving bastards will do more damage to your Jeep trying to steal the CB than the CB is worth.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Very true indeed.

Sent from my iPhone

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
anyone else like the weather feature? I dont pick up much scanning while on the road, may have to try it again tho.

Veetz

well for a small fee you can have either jim or i's CB to have all the fancy extra's :yup::thumb:

You guys I just got 2 tin cans and a spool of string for the next time I ride behind you.....how you been great I hope

It is what it is!

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Well I was able to put my new brake pads on. Only needed to do the rear as the fronts were still good. Also did a tire rotation.

Old left. New right
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1393708680.388092.jpg

Also added a new sticker! :)
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1393708711.409977.jpg

Sent from my iPhone

Veetz

Won't buy a CB but knows how to use a computer :bleh:

Balls how you been coulda used your help the other day.....tell old balls hi....and he'll ya I can use a computer,and a paper cup with a string

It is what it is!

bl17z90

Putting a new tranny in the tj....I could of used another hand trust me .....it sucked but it's done that old girl is up and running like a new rig

It is what it is!

Any kind of tranny work is always easier with 2 hands. Just taking that tranny crossmember off can be a 2 person job sometimes. :yup:

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Well I woke up to a nice surprise this morning. My new cobra 29 lx got delivered last night!
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1393938154.112623.jpg

Sent from my iPhone

Top Bottom