Cozdude's build of Knuckles

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Slow day dreaming

So today is a slow day at work so i decided (after talking to canvas) that i was going to go to ORE's website and build my dream list of parts. this list does not include the trail 60, 1350 driveshafts, and 37" mud grapplers i want as well. looks like i need to hit the lotto asap lol

evo list.jpg

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
as much as i would like a stretch i dont think state laws will allow it unless i move out west or somewhere else sadly. that can be added in later tho if needed ;)

Not exactly sure how the coast guard works as far as duty stations go, but if it is anything like the navy, you should have plenty of areas out west to get stationed at.

And god damn that is a lot of f-ing money. 😢

Loading please wait....

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
I've done that before lmao. My wish list is strikingly similar to yours.

its a sizable list i hope to have someday. even if i dont have the trail 60 and kept the stock 44 i would be happy.

Not exactly sure how the coast guard works as far as duty stations go, but if it is anything like the navy, you should have plenty of areas out west to get stationed at.

And god damn that is a lot of f-ing money. 

Loading please wait....

yea i would like to be out there and if i do go out that way i wouldnt have to worry about much with my jeep

yea its a shit ton lol the best way to bring that down would be to drop the long arms and the coilovers, or just the coilovers, and just go with the plush rides and some kings

bkac

Caught the Bug
Drop the kings and go 9000s and that's even more savings!

Sent from my VS980 4G using WAYALIFE mobile app

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
yea its a shit ton lol the best way to bring that down would be to drop the long arms and the coilovers, or just the coilovers, and just go with the plush rides and some kings

Lol when you are dealing with that much money whats an extra grand or two for a better suspension? :D

Loading please wait....

KingCopperhead

Just don't go making babies bro. It's chump change if you don't have mouths to feed lmao

(wouldn't trade my 3 brats for the world but still lol)

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Well Still no cage. :mad: i called nothridge yesterday because i wanted to figure out what was going on. i got an email saying it was being dropshipped from Rockhard yet the tracking number wasnt working and last time i called northridge had some cages left in stock. i called and talked to Brian and he was confused as well and said he would call me back. Turns out the washington storage didnt have any in stock for 2011+ which is why it was being drop shipped but rockhards cnc machine was broken. he said he found the last one for a 2011+ that they have in colorado and that it would ship today and i would have it thursday. i cant say im happy one bit since i know they had 2011+ cages before i even ordered mine and that im waiting a full 2 weeks when it should have been 2 days to begin with. im only happy because i will finally have it and can try to do the rough install thursday night and friday.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Oh also I took and gave knuckles a really good cleaning inside and out. He has been treating me really well lately and I have neglected him so I vacuumed, cleaned the interior, used the best top 3 step cleaner on the soft top, and a good wash on the outside to pay him back.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1413895862.322326.jpg

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
Bummer about the cage. I was looking at these, you may know more than me, are the 2 door and 4 door the same thing? Even the rear bar? Trying to see what I need. Jeep looks clean.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Bummer about the cage. I was looking at these, you may know more than me, are the 2 door and 4 door the same thing? Even the rear bar? Trying to see what I need. Jeep looks clean.

the front section over the driver is the same but the rear is different. on the two door an extra bar need to be added across the back where in the 4 door its already there to tie into. hinrich has the rear 2 door section if you want to go check it out in his build. its a bitch tho because it makes putting the top down nearly impossible. you have to go get the quick release clamps to be able to put it down and it takes two people then. eddies write up has the 4 door section that you can peak at.

thanks! spent a few hours doing it all last night. its still not perfect but its 90% there.

hinrichs

Caught the Bug

What steve said, fronts are the same. Rears are not. I don't see the rear being an issue for the 4 door however since the rear section is different.

dcbjk

Caught the Bug
Oh also I took and gave knuckles a really good cleaning inside and out. He has been treating me really well lately and I have neglected him so I vacuumed, cleaned the interior, used the best top 3 step cleaner on the soft top, and a good wash on the outside to pay him back.
View attachment 106235

Looking awesome Cozdude have you heard anything yet about your application for JKX 2015 yet curiosity:thumb:
Also saw the pics from the recent trip at RC looks nice up there :thumb:

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Looking awesome Cozdude have you heard anything yet about your application for JKX 2015 yet curiosity:thumb:
Also saw the pics from the recent trip at RC looks nice up there :thumb:

thanks man! no i havent and dont expect to hear anything for a while, most likely next spring when they usually start picking.

Top Bottom