NorCal Wave

Panda

Pleasure to meet you. We should wheel sometime! Or go wine tasting, or have a wrenching party, or whatever. I'm new here and want to sell stuff!!

Also, I heard you have many fish.

Yup :drunkbuds: and don't pay attention to that Rick guy he's really not very nice :D

Stegertime

Caught the Bug
I'm in walnut creek, not far from you. Just moved up here in Jan, but grew up in the area and went to school in SF. Now working for Clif Bar and Company. looks like I will see you on the Rubicon Run! :thumb:

Last edited:

Stegertime

Caught the Bug
I work in WC, near Shadelands. I'm in the office 3 or 4 days a week, I'm surprised we haven't run into each other.

Haha! You edited... Nice, CLIF! I used to eat the snot out of the bite sized ones when I was cycling more.

No way! I am very surprised we haven't seen each other, although I've only been here since Jan. I live near Heather Farms.

Yeah I was using my phone, but I dropped it a few weeks ago and it is getting progressively worse on the touchscreen so I had to move to the comp.

Nice, glad to hear you like Clif, we are coming out with a lot of new products these days, even snack bars like KIND, but Organic. Are you going on Rubicon Run? I'll bring some samples!:rock:

Top Bottom