Opinions wanted on my future build

Looks nice.

But why did you buy a brand new Rubicon and then immediately replace the axles? Seems like you could of bought a sport, unless you really really like electronic disconnects (which will inevitably fail).

That's one expensive hood decal!

Swaybar disco, 4 to 1 transfer case, I already had the rubi axles sold, and there were interior options in the Rubi that the Sport did not offer.

PNWjeeper

Thanks...Yes, they are powder coated. Not an exact match, but close enough.

Looks great!
how do you like the spyderlocks? btw i really like the black outer ring with the machine finished wheel.
debating between those and slabs... if you have experience with slabs that would be nice too...

I don't have any experience with the Slabs, but I have been told they use the same wheel. The rings are the only difference. Some have reported bending the ring on the Spyderlocks and that causes the wheel to be out of balance.

I like the Spyderlocks so far, but have not hit the rocks yet. I just finished putting the cage last weekend. Saturday will be my 1st trip out.

NV375

The front half is the Poison Spyder bolt in (we welded part of it) and the back half is the Synergy weld in.

Here a few more pics from today.

Is that your truck and trailer? I have a 2012 RAM 3500 and have been trying to convince the wife we need a goose neck flatbed for it.

JK_Dave

Caught the Bug
Didn't take too long to ditch the 37's and move up to 40's did it? What made you switch wheels and tires?

I didn't have enough clearance with the 37's. The Pro Rock 80 is huge.

My Spyderlocks are 18". There aren't many 40" tires that fit on an 18" rim. Live and learn I guess.

Sent from my XT1080 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom