Joshua's lil piece of this WAYALIFE

IBeHeWhoIsJoshua

anything new lately???? :beer:

I have a lot I need to add to my lil build thread! I just need to do it...I post randomly on the forum while searching for a new job and filling out online applications and the usual youtubing and reading random stuff haha...Ill get this updated soon! :beer:

Last edited:

HILLZ

I have a lot I need to add to my lil build thread! I just need to do it...I post randomly on the forum while searching for a new job and filling out online applications and the usual youtubing and reading random stuff haha...Ill get this updated soon! :beer:

Geeze Josh! come on mate get with the program! :cheesy::taunt::harhar::beer:

JAGS

Hooked
Start prepping this thing for the Rubicon. :thumb: I know you've done a few things since you last posted. Update and let us know what all is left on the need list. :yup:

IBeHeWhoIsJoshua

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1397623703.304418.jpg

Here is a teaser pic until I figure out how to creatively catch up my build thread! Thanks for the interest guys and JAGS, I'm slowly getting ready! I need to figure out what I'm gonna do for bump stops and that requires me to find time to trim front fenders (my dremal? died doing the rears and sawzall was scary!) I don't wanna spend the money on a new dremal until after the Rubicon trip. I'll probably get it done at work with the help of a buddy/forum member's die grinder. Like I said, it's just the time to do it.

IBeHeWhoIsJoshua

Man you need to post pics with your new tires :thumbs:.
How are they doing?

Good! My rig looks so much better and wheeling with them is a lot better too! I get so many more looks and questions. Daily driving with the 3.21's is terrible but oh we'll. 4.88's later this year hopefully.

Top Bottom