From Sahara to monster

BayouJeep

Beautiful jeep man, I envy you! I want 37s so bad but don't have the money for all the stuff that goes along with them.

sean.m.adams33

Did you ever get this figured out or call cobra about it?

Sent from my iPhone

Sent it in to cobra. They had to re solder a bunch of stuff. Just got it back yesterday. Working fine now. The CB has been the pain of this build.

Thanks everyone!!

I'm really considering selling the psc sliders and front bumper and going evo....

NAUXJ

Wow that's a pretty awesome setup! I'm hoping to get a similar setup when I eventually get a jk

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Sent it in to cobra. They had to re solder a bunch of stuff. Just got it back yesterday. Working fine now. The CB has been the pain of this build.

Thanks everyone!!

I'm really considering selling the psc sliders and front bumper and going evo....

Awesome, I'm glad it's all sorted out!

Sent from my iPhone

CharlieK

WOW great looking ride. Not sure how I missed this build, but it gives me great hope for my sahara. Thanks for the great pictures.

sean.m.adams33

Some random shots out the windshield at TDS. Also, my fiancé and I with RESQ1. That thing is awesome!!
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1395883209.854448.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1395883225.861331.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1395883325.752092.jpg

I always forget to take pics when I'm out wheeling. I need to start making the fiancé....

RedJKU

I'm doing the same with my JKUS, adding PR44 to the front end. Did you do anything to your stock rear Dana 44? Very awesome build.

TrailReady

Caught the Bug
Just went through your build so far, your rig is looking badass! Interesting way to mount up your compressor, I like it tho! :thumb:

The Mastercraft front seats look awesome as well.

sean.m.adams33

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1396824028.996962.jpg
Took the rig to get cleaned today. I forgot to tell them no armor all on the tires. Took it home to try to get it off, scrubbed and scrubbed.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1396824096.397210.jpg
Stuff is like glue!
Also took some time and cleaned up some parts and sprayed them down with fluid film. Cleaned up the sliders too.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1396824194.341087.jpg
Looks like it's time to drill a hole in the rear view mirrors.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1396824250.015932.jpg

Last edited:

sean.m.adams33

Agreed! This is one sick rig... Did you install the PSC Sliders yourself?

Thanks guys!

No I did not. I didn't have a garage at the time so I had them installed. With that being said I'm really thinking about getting rid of them and going to evo sliders and skins. And those I will be installing myself.

Top Bottom