I spy a WAYALIFE Jeep

Clutch

Caught the Bug
Yes Clutch it was you!! Seen you pull out of the Pilot as we were leaving the T/A. I drive a dark blue Peterbilt Carhauler and we honked at you at the light before you went across the interstate. Good looking Jeep.
Haha! Yea, is afraid I pissed someone off with my driving! [emoji111]

Sent from my XT1080 using WAYALIFE mobile app

JamesCo

Nope. I seen your cut fenders and Wayalife sticker. Was trying to get a pic but wasn't fast enough.

JamesCo

QuicksilverJK

Caught the Bug
Yes Clutch it was you!! Seen you pull out of the Pilot as we were leaving the T/A. I drive a dark blue Peterbilt Carhauler and we honked at you at the light before you went across the interstate. Good looking Jeep.

Lol have done this in my Pete and waved, but it wasn't well received [emoji23] I scared the shit outa some guy.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Mikecal9985

Funny this thread came up just now!!! I saw my first WAYALIFE Jeep in Florida today!!! Who are you? You had the WAYALIFE banner on the bottom of your windshield, silver/gray 2dr with at least 35s on it. I spotted you going north on Pine St. between S. River Rd and 776 in Eglewood, FL. I was driving my work truck so obviously you wouldn't have known I was a fellow wayalifer!!

JK_Dave

Caught the Bug
Spotted in Cary, NC

Spotted: Black JKU with silver WAYALIFE windshield banner on Kildaire Farm Road

We share the same commute so I've seen you several times, just never snapped a picture. Holler at me if you see this.

JamesCo

IMG_0145.jpg

Spotted this dude on the North side of Cincinnati today. Evo tailgate cover and bumper delete. Looked like it said Godzilla on the license plate. I thought I remember a WAL member by that name? [emoji848]

JamesCo

JamesCo

IMG_0782.jpg

We pulled into our recently now favorite
Thai place in Smyrna, Tn. She looked to be scrolling through WAL when I tapped on the window. Lol. Wasn't trying to scare here so just took a pic and went in to eat.[emoji3]

GregMort13

Caught the Bug
IMG_1491742083.700114.jpg

Spotted at Pats select in Wenonah, NJ. Anyone active? Small wayalife sticker on the cowl. Sorry fir the shitty picture, was cruising by, didnt wanna stop and be a creep and take a picture lol

Top Bottom