I spy a WAYALIFE Jeep

Bunz-o-fun

Spotted it and parked by it. Black two door with a Wayalife banner on the windshield. Didn't see the banner until after I got out. My second Wayalife spotting. Does that mean I get a free shot glass or something? :)
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1453755023.261033.jpg

Napalm

Spotted it and parked by it. Black two door with a Wayalife banner on the windshield. Didn't see the banner until after I got out. My second Wayalife spotting. Does that mean I get a free shot glass or something? :)

Rare find in North Texas. I know in East TX i hardly ever see any Wayalife Jeeps.

Hopefully organizing a NETX Suds-N-Grub soon, I'm not allowed too when driving a Tundra :)

Bunz-o-fun

Rare find in North Texas. I know in East TX i hardly ever see any Wayalife Jeeps.

Hopefully organizing a NETX Suds-N-Grub soon, I'm not allowed too when driving a Tundra :)

Yep, not rare to see a juiced jeep, but rare to see one with the WAL sticker. Let me know if you start a suds n grub thread. I'm down. I was in Lindale and Tyler two times over the last 6 weeks, so I don't mind driving out that way.

Last edited:

jesse3638

Hooked
There is one I've seen several times at my daughter's gymnastics gym. Still don't know who drives it. Has a HE>i sticker on the back window with a wayalife sticker under it.

boostdtalon

Saw a black JKUR with a Wayalife stickers at 4 wheel parts in Tacoma. Awesome setup you got. Girlfriend complimented the fenders and tires.

rinkishjk

Great meeting u today steve! We had fun, and knuckles looks just as good in person. 👍

Attachments

• 1455759161388.jpg
    1455759161388.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 608

my_jk

Spotted a blue jk with a white Wayalife banner on it in San Francisco on Lombard. Was unable to snap a photo.

TNuggs13

Saw a really nice red rig today on Alton pulled over by a cop. Hopefully the ticket wasn't too bad. Who ever it was hope your day gets better!

TwistedJK

Spotted a yellow TJ with the matching WAYALIFE banner on the windshield travelling down Clyde Morris Blvd. earlier today in Daytona Beach. I don't see too many WAYALIFER's around here.

jesse3638

Hooked
Spotted a yellow TJ with the matching WAYALIFE banner on the windshield travelling down Clyde Morris Blvd. earlier today in Daytona Beach. I don't see too many WAYALIFER's around here.

I was in FL last week. Sarasota to be exact but with work so no jeep but I had my shirt..:)

Top Bottom