Pictures of any four doors on 37s

Kenny-g

Caught the Bug
I ran 37s w/ a 2.5 lift and was fine, then upgraded to teh evo 3" plush rides. I do have a 2 door tho and it sits higher than a 4dr depending on which springs you want. Deff will need some trimming tho and also flats.

Badass then I'm sure a 3" lift would suffice. I'm just hoping Falken won't make their new MTs hella expensive right out of the gate :O I really don't want to spend over $2250 on tires after taxes and shipping but it's looking like I'm going to have to (better start saving my penny's now!)

View attachment 73212

Just returned from 4 nights in Canyonlands NP near Moab.

Holy crap! That's an awesome shot.

Angry Aussie

dont worry you not the first and wont be the last everyone has those thoughts no matter what size tires! I have 37s and am all ready dreaming of the day i order some 40s!!

This is so true. I love my 37s but they are starting to look small and wish I could go to 40s one day. But I'm still insanely happy with the 37s

Eugene the Jeep

Another day in Sunny Florida

attachment.php

Hightower

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1395498190.847106.jpg
The complete lack of global warming! March 22/14 Drayton Valley Alberta Canada

Driver driver GAS!
WAYALIFE mobile app

jjsmail

37's on 2.5 in lift this was a test fit still got to do some minor cutting and put in the gears, when ever they get here. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1398352393.420806.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1398352412.893159.jpg

Top Bottom