Sent from my XT1030 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Attachments

• 1416776674637.jpg
    1416776674637.jpg
    110.7 KB · Views: 1,142
Last edited:

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Do you bottom out a lot with only a 3 inch lift? Just curious since I'm thinking of doing the same now.
Which shocks are you running?

I ran the 3" Enforcer with 37's and bottomed out a lot when loaded down. I switched to the 4" coils for that reason. But this was only a problem when loaded.

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
Do you bottom out a lot with only a 3 inch lift? Just curious since I'm thinking of doing the same now.
Which shocks are you running?

I have 3" bump stops. Everything equals out. I don't remember off hand the part number of bilsteins. Perfect height imo for 37" tires. Some trimming required.

CJW

I ran the 3" Enforcer with 37's and bottomed out a lot when loaded down. I switched to the 4" coils for that reason. But this was only a problem when loaded.

Thanks for the insight. Give me something to think about....:thinking:

CJW

I have 3" bump stops. Everything equals out. I don't remember off hand the part number of bilsteins. Perfect height imo for 37" tires. Some trimming required.

Is that 3" front and rear? I currently have a 3" bump stop in front and a 4" one in the rear. It's what came with my 4.5 AEV kit.

CJW

...and what were the length of your bump stops? 3 inches? front and rear?

stevep

I loves my jeep. Big fan of wayalife. Rarely post but have read pretty much every post.Going to Easter jeep safari and pumped. Cheers. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1423455727.118007.jpg

iman0375

This was 35's and also now on 37's

started with 35's and went to 37's with cut flares and 4:88 gears 6 spd tranny. I like the combo.

Attachments

• IMG_2322.jpg
    IMG_2322.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 847
  • IMG_0343.jpg
    IMG_0343.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 849

trailless

Caught the Bug
I'm really hating this thread... I just moved to the city and a parking garage can get as low as 6'8".... I don't know if I'll make it under a 6'8" with 37" tires.... :( i might have to stick with 35"s

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom