A Wave from AZ!

WaffenRFD

Let me start off by saying how happy it makes me to be apart of such a great community! I have to say the Jeep name runs deep in my family with the Start of My father owning a 1990 Wrangler unfortunately after him passing away in 93 my mother could not keep the Jeep anymore fast forward 18 years I went back home to move down my best friend we took his 1992 Jeep Cherokee all the way from WA to AZ we ended up naming him Thomas! The little engine that could, Jeeps continued to be part of my life with friends and family until finally I worked and saved enough to go out and buy a 2011 2DJK Rubi and sitting behind the wheel every day makes me the proudest owner and happiest owner to finally have a Jeep of my own to fill memories with! So enough about myself here is a big wave from the Valley of the Sun AZ!

JivinJeep

Glad to see so many from AZ!:thumb: don't have my own jeep yet-can't afford it, so for now a '97 4runner holds the spot. I'll be sure and wave if I see you around Gilbert though!:standing wave:

Top Bottom