JK's JK Rubicon Build

Status
Not open for further replies.

JK's JK

Banned
Hi Guys,

Well I've owned my Jeep for almost two months and it had a 3.5" Rubicon Express lift. Upgraded CV drive shafts, 35" Toyo tires and ARB diff covers.

I plan to post pic of the rig when it starts to get going.

Attachments

• DSC01350.JPG
    DSC01350.JPG
    169.2 KB · Views: 2,546
  • DSC01351.JPG
    DSC01351.JPG
    165.4 KB · Views: 2,564
Last edited:

MTG

Caught the Bug
Very nice! I hope we get a chance to wheel together soon. Bring Bondsy along too!

JK's JK

Banned
The EVO skid plate system. The oil pan skid plate, Transmission skid plate with the joining skid.

DSC01357.JPG DSC01356.JPG

JK's JK

Banned
The Dynomax exhaust installed. I installed the factory heat shield then molded it around the frame to protect the floor. Don't know if it's needed but I decided to do it since its a easy install.

DSC01358.JPG DSC01215.JPG DSC01216.JPG DSC01217.JPG DSC01218.JPG

Last edited:

JK's JK

Banned
Today I went over to BONDSY's house and he helped me out installing the Poison spyder evap skid plate. Had to cut the provided bracket for the Dynamax, flip it around, weld it onto the frame. Sprayed it black and called it good. The install was simple but it took two hours to complete. I know BONDSY had frustration set in today........Damn bolts....

DSC01359.JPG DSC01360.JPG

Last edited:

JK's JK

Banned
I'd like to get over and run Swamp lake with you guys.

Yeah there are some good trails up in the Fresno out lining areas.

Bold Mountain, Mirror Lake Trail, Coyote, Dusy, Swamp lake trail, Red lake, Posi and a bunch others.

Last week I went up with a friend and ran Mirror. I always tend not to take pictures when needed but did take pic's of the trail head.

DSC01341.JPG DSC01342.JPG

Last edited:

jmm176

You guys missed the high sierra poker run last weekend, the wife did the ladies run on bald ...good times

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using WAYALIFE mobile app

JK's JK

Banned
I've got the Dana 44 5.13 Yukon gears waiting in my living room. Got the EVO slider on order and should be arriving this week or next.

DSC01362.JPG DSC01363.JPG DSC01364.JPG

Conman

You guys missed the high sierra poker run last weekend, the wife did the ladies run on bald ...good times

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using WAYALIFE mobile app

We need to put together a little meet and greet for some of us local guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom